306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Good Brand of Wheel Spacers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Looking for wheel spacers for my 306 HDI. Want to try and get a set of challenger or vortex wheels (Whats the difference?) and I want a set of like 15mm spacers to get them nice and wide Tongue

Now I have found various brands. A lot call them self hubcentric ones? I know they are the ones with the proper hub part in the middle but are there any specific brands to look for? Or any to specifically avoid?

Would this ones do maybe?
http://www.jjcraceandrally.com/race/whee...9-xsara-ax

Thanks Smile

Jack
I sell an odd set of spacers and use them on my own car, there made by delta mics.

Avoid fk spacers.
my 10mm spacers are TPI i believe!
i got mine from jjc, good quality, can't fault them really, although i did go for a stud conversion instead of the longer bolts Smile
Ahhh I see. Stud conversion being the different bolt layout for like 5 stud wheels??
(27-11-2014, 03:47 PM)JTaylor2005 Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh I see. Stud conversion being the different bolt layout for like 5 stud wheels??

good point it has multiple meanings. Either its studs live in the hubs and the wheels slip on and then the nuts or done up. Or its a stud conversion where the bolt holes are adapted. The stud pattern adapaters are very expensive and difficult to get hold of!

[Image: wheels_tms_wheel_lug_stud_conversion_90m...9950_1.jpg]
Also iirc challengers NEED spacers anyway just to meet standard ET and clear stuff
Ahhh I see. Whats the use of that other than to make it easier to get the wheels on and off?

Yeah I have heard they need 10mm spacers. But I want it to be quite wide so was thinking 15mm would be alright tbf.

Cheers guys Smile