306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Interior Carpet Trim Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Trying to fix the carpet trim in the passenger footwell of the Rallye today.

If you take a look at the pic you can see what I mean. There seems to be clips towards the front of it where the carpet meets the dash but towards the back there seems to be no fixing towards the back. Anyone encountered this before and knows where the clip is hidden? Or perhaps has made a makeshift fix that will sort the problem?

My issue with the latter is that because there is a mass of cables behind there that doesn't present a nice flat surface to screw/glue it back ? Huh
IIRC on my hdi, there's 3 clips under the glovebox area and 1 towards the A pillar at a 30-45degree angle. It fits pretty snug so the back part supports itself against the footwell carpet
(24-11-2014, 09:35 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC on my hdi, there's 3 clips under the glovebox area and 1 towards the A pillar at a 30-45degree angle. It fits pretty snug so the back part supports itself against the footwell carpet

Cheers bud I'll try it in the morning