306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New User
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im 18 years young, live in Cheshire, UK, and have recently just purchased my first car... she is a phase 3 1.8 meridian in silver. looking for a few ideas of what i can do to it other than wheels, lows, spolier and tints that would make her look better than she does already. [/size][/font]
welcome to the club, have a look around in the projects section, get a few ideas from there too . . . Smile
Hi and welcome :-) u are in the right place for ideas lol as said just have a quick look trow the project threads there's plenty of stuff on here all so maybe get a few photos up of ur new car always good to see photos lol
Yeah need take some photos of it first ahah, always to dark when I've got a spare minute aha.
Welcome to the forum Davidwheaty Smile
[Image: 94c10bae596e0b14bdda041e6d77f699.jpg] its not the best but its dark so it will do Smile
[Image: 5873fa7f526ad395ec1db13f0e3ec5da.jpg] oh and if you didn't know 306's fit in Tesco trolley bays Wink
Welcome along mate, foggy where you are is it? Tongue

Certainly doesn't look like a bad base to start from, I think you've pretty much got it covered as far as exterior mods go...better wheels, nice subtle spoiler, quick smack with the lowering stick and you're kinda there! Wink

Get yourself a project thread started, keep us all up to date with what you're doing, and check out the other projects in there for inspiration while you're at it. Just ignore mine! lmao
Yeah I'll start one when i start to get do stuff to it, need to wait for pay day first Smile
Welcome along mate

Great parking there Smile
Well what can I say, I try Wink
Where is the best place to post about an issue with wishbone removal guys? I am new to this forum and struggling to find my way around
(23-11-2014, 02:47 PM)dantheman51838 Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the best place to post about an issue with wishbone removal guys? I am new to this forum and struggling to find my way around

There is a suspension section on here, that'd probably be best.

Are you on a PC on tapatalk?
So guys, love the 306 but the fuel economy is terrible! Used 3/4 of a tank in 2 days with mixed driving! Reckon it's worth trying to swap for a hdi or d turb?
(29-11-2014, 07:20 PM)Davidwheaty Wrote: [ -> ]So guys, love the 306 but the fuel economy is terrible! Used 3/4 of a tank in 2 days with mixed driving! Reckon it's worth trying to swap for a hdi or d turb?

Xud on veg is the way forward Big Grin