306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie hello from sw wales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
quick hello, me and my car
living in Pembrokeshire and studying mechanics. just brought a phase 2 dturbo s and looking to turn into a tidy car tight on cash so slow process . any advice, tips & tricks, good people to know etc would be great.
priority's atm
new rear axle :/ (f**k i know)
thermostat issues
tune lucas pump
new peugeot alloys
[attachment=20205]
Welcome Smile
Nice looking car. First thing would be to sack of that Lucas for a bosch!
cheers mate, yea i know ive heard this alot but is it really worth it as it looks like a fair old job with replacing injectors and adjusting timing etc, is it a diy job or take it to a garage and a found quite a good guide on nsnp on tuning the lucas and he did a test video and looks pretty good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp0ym4dEPas oh also whats the easiest way to find out what turbo i have
Welcome to the forum,Hello
Welcome to the club! I've not done the pump swap myself but it seems to be something that a lot of folks on here DIY so there will be loads of support
Welcome to the forum, also from Pembrokeshire Big Grin
Welcome! Smile

Defo a bosch, upgrade those skinny brakes and fit a decent beam be a good start ThumbsUp
Hello and welcome Big Grin
Hey not too far you'll get plenty good advice on here :-)
nice one guys. just brought a hdi beam with alloys, pumps on the to do list but for now just gunna tinker with the lucas