306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: custom side skirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i'm looking for some side skirts for my 306 cab. any idea where i can get some???
You should be able to fit standard 3 door side skirts?
The cabriolet has a shorter wheel base so I don't believe 3 door skirts will fit.
Youd have to cut them down in that case :/
306 cabby shorter wheel base?! Eh?!

Actually length is longer than a hatch/3dr.
So I be VERY surprised to hear the wheelbase is shorter!?
(20-11-2014, 11:09 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]306 cabby shorter wheel base?! Eh?!

Actually length is longer than a hatch/3dr.
So I be VERY surprised to hear the wheelbase is shorter!?

I know they aint the same.. Mymate tried my 3dr ones on his cab years ago and they wouldnt fit.. Cant remember which way now though
It has to be longer...
Thanks for the help guys. Im turning a junker into my dream car.
will start posting pics soon
Cab wheelbase is 2540mm, 3 door 2580mm Smile

Source: http://www.auto-data.net/en/?f=showSubMo...eli_id=592
The wheelbase on the cab is DEFINITELY shorter! I saw someone on here or .net fit a set of 3 door side skirts to one and they were a few inches too long.

The cabby has quite deep sills anyway, not sure I'd want to extend them any further downwards with how often mine used to catch on stuff.
Wellwell, ya learn something new everyday!

Shorter wheel base....needs a shortened 3dr shell wacked on to make a swb 306! lol
Would actually make a good base if mated with a hatch due to the extra strengthening in the floor pan but IIRC even the windscreen height and rake is different so just a ball ache.

Would of loved a stripped and caged cab though if I had somewhere to keep it as you can feel the shorter wheelbase.