306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Stinky cab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening dudes

Right whenever I get In my car the bloody thing stinks any ideas what could be causing this?? and before someone says it's no it's not me I checked Wink
What does it smell like?
Could be damp carpet maybe?
damp.
You trod in dog crap and now its on the mat?

But yeah, its probably leaking tbh.
An ex has hidden a rotting kipper somewhere?
Makes sense as it only really smells after it's rained and in the mornings when it's covered in jew have to try hunt leak out any suggestions on starting points common areas 306's leak?
I think you mean 'dew'... lol

Finding the water would be the best way to start tbh, then find where it's coming from. Could be door/boot seals, rear light seals, sunroof, windscreen etc.
(18-11-2014, 10:29 PM)pugdan95 Wrote: [ -> ]Makes sense as it only really smells after it's rained and in the mornings when it's covered in jew have to try hunt leak out any suggestions on starting points common areas 306's leak?

I hate it when i come out in the morning and theres loads of jews sitting on my car.
(18-11-2014, 10:33 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you mean 'dew'... lol

Finding the water would be the best way to start tbh, then find where it's coming from. Could be door/boot seals, rear light seals, sunroof, windscreen etc.

Lol I do mean dew yes tom Big Grin last thing I need is Jews on my car first thing in the morning

(18-11-2014, 10:34 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-11-2014, 10:29 PM)pugdan95 Wrote: [ -> ]Makes sense as it only really smells after it's rained and in the mornings when it's covered in jew have to try hunt leak out any suggestions on starting points common areas 306's leak?

I hate it when i come out in the morning and theres loads of jews sitting on my car.

LOL!! Big Grin