306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Grandnational
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who you all betting on. I have
Bellabriggs
Organisedconfusion
Synchronised
None lol. Fist time in many years that I have not
None, not a fan of randomly killing off a bunch of horses lol.
Planet of sound. 28/1 .
Vic Venturi. 50/1 .
Shakalaka. 14/1.
Sea bass. 14/1.
Synchronised. 9/1.
Tharrowat. 200/1.
Kezzieboy Wrote:None, not a fan of randomly killing off a bunch of horses lol.

+1. Don't get whats so special about the grand national? Just looks like another boring horse race to me, That said I hate gambling.
Pete Wrote:

+1. Don't get whats so special about the grand national? Just looks like another boring horse race to me, That said I hate gambling.
Its different as its a very long race and a lot of things can happen and also what is it 26 jumps?
I didn't even watch it for a change
30 jumps I think...........all mine lost.............shoulda gone each way on seabass though as I'd have got something back!
Pete Wrote:

Agreed
2 horses died during the race
Lost. I did Accidentally cross of Neptune though and threw the sheet in bin. Damn Sad. It's fun. Only do grand national though last year won £120.
Big Grin £692.50
cooper666 Wrote:Big Grin £692.50

B*stard.

lol Well done mate lol, how much did you bet??
Toms306 Wrote:30 jumps I think...........all mine lost.............shoulda gone each way on seabass though as I'd have got something back!
soz tom but its 40 jumps. iirc. anyway, won £56.00.
kingy Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:30 jumps I think...........all mine lost.............shoulda gone each way on seabass though as I'd have got something back!
soz tom but its 40 jumps. iirc. anyway, won £56.00.

30 jumps..
Yeah 30 jumps. Shouldn't of bet on synchronised. He kicked his jocky of befor he got to starting line never mind starting race Sad
Toms306 Wrote:
cooper666 Wrote:Big Grin £692.50

B*stard.

lol Well done mate lol, how much did you bet??

£10ew @33/1 come in first
£10ew @100/1 come in fifth

so glad my bookies pays out on first 5 places.
You lucky b*stard Big Grin