306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Power?!?!??!?!?!!?!!??!?!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so today I bought 306 gti6 and what in wanting to know is how would you go about getting it to 200 bhp as a naturally aspirated engine ? Is it possible to do so ?
It's possible, but won't be cheap. You'd be looking at a set of cams (possibly have to pocket the pistons dependent on cams or replace) a remap/aftermarket ECU, free flow exhaust etc.. all the usual bits and bobs, possibly bodies too..
Yeah, cams, exhaust, bodies and aftermarket management is likely.
Pretty pricey
There is one local to me that made 190 on throttle bodies
i know a 6 engine with a set of sandy brown itb's and dta management made 202bhp. If you want the best youll have to pay for it. Cams you are very limited to due to tolerences.
It's a fair bit of money. Some have got close on bodies and standard cams and some have used just cams on a standard manifold to get close but to break 200bhp N/A you'll need to have cams and bodies.

There is a bloke here running nearly 300bhp n/a in a rallye (287bhp iirc) his username is either chrisgti or chrisrallye
The OP is almost as bad as those "Tell me how to turbo my 1.4" threads we always get Itwasntme

In answer as everyone else has said doing it N/A can be expensive. I think for £ per HP Supercharging it is probably the way to go. That said the plan for the Rallye, eventually is to achieve 200bhp+ N/A. Inlove
Rather hypocritical then don't you think, Orta?
It would be my rallye with 287bhp, great car to drive, costs a lot but worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYfRCpUhJg
(07-11-2014, 01:26 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhO3K_qmok0

trollol,l ask sandy about those "300" bhp's...
Buy a xud11. Add a few shiney things...250bhp 400ft lbs, 55mpgz...booya.

Oh sorry...different fuel
Unless I'm missing something wheel power was 239 @ 8200 ish

Allot of people run cam's not timed in 100% because of the clearance issue, Defeats the object of them really.

For bolt on goodies the S16 engine takes allot to beat

xiaosson

If you want the best youll FIFA 15 Coins have to pay for it. Cams you are very limited to due to tolerences.