306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cyclone Colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

Hoping to refurb my fondmetals over winter as they are in a state right now. Just bought all the kit to hopefully refurb the polished rims to their former glory but need some paint to do the centres.

I was thinking just silver but wondered if there was a specific colour that cyclones were as its exactly what I want.

Cheers.
Sam
Just seen that ford moondust silver or brilliant silver are both a good match. Will have to see if halfords have those...

can anyone suggest a good online place to order spray cans or is just going down to the local halfords the best?
http://auto-paint.co.uk/carpaint/

I dont use anyone else, perhaps a little pricey, but I think its well worth it due to quality of paint and colour match
You could try to borrow someone's reasonable condition, clean but unrefurbished cyclone and bring it to a company that mixes paint for them to match to?
I made this thread only a few weeks ago
lol
thats the thread i found when i mentioned fordmoondust. cheers guys. Answering my question before i ask it!
*insert 'use the search function' abuse*

Makeup