306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: MPPs help :-/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Totally new to this.

Spent a while over breakfast trial and error trying to get the MPPs software to work.

Each time i end up with a little box with a MPPs version and serial no box, a progress bar at 0% and a start and exit button.
It wont allow me to enter anything in the version or serial box and pressing start returns a message that says 'no device connected'

I have tried the MPPs dongle in both usb ports.

I guess i am missing something ruddy obvious?!

Confused
Not running as administrator??
Nah I am
does it show installed in device manager?
Had this problem the other day, sorry not much help but powerandtorque sorted it for me.

Something along the lines of the computer not registering my device had been plugged in
check the port number its installed under you might need to force it to be lower than port 10 Wink
How do I check the port number?!

MPPs has no drop down menus for that sort of thing!?
Have you looked at my guide, it's got a trouble shooting section which shows you how to get it set up in device manager. You could just have a faulty tool if it's set up right.
(02-11-2014, 01:56 PM)pro_steve Wrote: [ -> ]Have you looked at my guide, it's got a trouble shooting section which shows you how to get it set up in device manager. You could just have a faulty tool if it's set up right.

On your website steve?

I'll put a brew on and have a look Smile

Thanks ThumbsUp
Nice guide steve, it was the software that was at fault. So used your mpps software, hope thats ok!
No problem, here to help Wink