306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Cleaned and polished for the first time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well today i spent twice as long as anybody else cleaning my car (a whole day). Ordered stuff from Bilt Hamber, shampoo, clay, cleanser polisher, wheel cleaner and auto balm.

Now this is the first time i have ever cleaned a car properly, so was a little worried i would bugger it up. Took my time and i think i did ok, maybe next time it wont take all day.

So here my pics, before and after

[attachment=19840][attachment=19841]
Wow nice work!

Tough doing a bianca as a first too as its a pig to make shine nice!!
Looks great, a ph3 bumper would look awesome on it though!

Ps. Take your tax disk out!
looks loads better!! Smile bet your lights are brighter now come up a treat.
Thanks for the lovely comments, I have to say I bloody ache now lol. As for lights I just put them on a few weeks ago, have lexus style lights on rear end. I have got a full body kit for it to but have decided to only put spoiler on it, don't think the kit will last 5 mins where I live. Bumper would be ripped of with all the bumpy roads
PLEASE remove those lexarse lights and then carefully place them in the bin/fire/crusher!!!!

What bodykit have you got?!
(31-10-2014, 09:46 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE remove those lexarse lights and then carefully place them in the bin/fire/crusher!!!!

Eh? Huh

Car looks awesome, top job with the cleaning ThumbsUp
(31-10-2014, 10:26 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-10-2014, 09:46 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]PLEASE remove those lexarse lights and then carefully place them in the bin/fire/crusher!!!!

Eh? Huh

Lexus lights: instant way to make a 306 look awful

Bodykit: she said she has one to fit...they arent very common so interested to know what kit she has
(31-10-2014, 10:36 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-10-2014, 10:26 PM)Iceman299 Wrote: [ -> ]

Eh? Huh

Lexus lights: instant way to make a 306 look awful

Bodykit: she said she has one to fit...they arent very common so interested to know what kit she has

I just realised you were commenting on a reply, not the original post lol i was well confused, my bad

Edit: i would also stay well away from lexus lights and aftermarket bodykits
I have no idea what body kit it is to be honest, I do know that it's not a peugoet original. I got it ages ago. Will take a photo and put it up, might be a few days tho as I'm working at the moment. And what lights would you put on bum end? Again I think they are lexus ones, got them dirt cheap as a friend had somebody write her car off.
The standard lights. Anything else just lools gash
Made a nice job of that! As said standard lights look the best!
The standard lights look great and all of the after market ones look lame.
Very few body kits look good on the 306. I would get a Phase 3 front bumper and the standard 306 sideskirts and put those on!
Ignore these miserable lot. You won't find many people here who like body kits but its your car so do what pleases you!
^ what he said

However a set of colour coded phase 3 bumpers in White would make it look almost orgasmic
(03-11-2014, 05:08 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Ignore these miserable lot.

Ironnyyyy! Angel

He's got a point though, you'll probably never get positive feedback about a bodykit on here, the oem+ scene is too strong. Problem is maxpower and the associated culture attached a hell of a stigma to bodykits, i reckon it's probably about time for a comeback though, so go wild and keep us updated!