306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: breaking phase 1 d turbo bosch pump lowered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breaking phase 1 d turbo
bosch pump and lines £ 70 modded sold
mint half leather setas £80 sold
tinted quarter glass £25 sold
cyclones sold
boost gauge £20 provisanly sold
disc beam (hdi) with caliperes £90 no camber or play
doors £ 20 each
bonnet £30
smothed boot lid (silver) £40 sold
Gear Box £45 2 available
Bear block with head £ 70
smoothed phase 2 grill in primer £20
fmic with all hoses brackets clips £70
turbo with mainifold £25
xantia inletmanifold £ 35 sold
brand new discs and pads all Round £30
Lucas pump and lines £ 35
HID xenon light £20 sold another pair available

lots of bits available car is Still as a whole can post items at buyers cost also open to any sensible offers on all parts I am located in Cannock staffordshire[attachment=19829][attachment=19830]
Loxation dependent may be intrested in the pump lines injectors if I can see it running. Also willing to strip off myself
Im cannock staffordshire mate
Seems a shame, probably could of got more for whole car.
I Give cheap for it mate Was only ment to be buying the cyclones but brought whole car cheap
Bit far for me. Ill have to say no to pump
What's actually wrong with the car?
air conditioning doesnt work
Car needs mot and body work needs sorting
The rear beam lowered?
How much for whole car? Shouldn't be broken!
Sorry mate Its being broken body needs a fair bit of attention and mot
Beam ^^^^
(31-10-2014, 08:15 AM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]Beam ^^^^

Still got beam had another lad interested in it iv just messaged him see If he is Still after it so will let you know as soon as i do
Yellow fogs posted?
(31-10-2014, 05:24 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]Yellow fogs posted?

Fogs are being kept mate brother has claimed them
Any pics of the fmic setup?
Will get one for you tomoz mate I have taken it out the car already
How bares that block..? And the head is that bare too? Many miles on it?
Driver's side arch liner and the extension bit on the front, how much posted and when could you send it?
(06-11-2014, 04:52 PM)eskimogod Wrote: [ -> ]How bares that block..? And the head is that bare too? Many miles on it?

At the min it has everthin bolted on except pump as was sold seperatly

(07-11-2014, 12:24 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]Driver's side arch liner and the extension bit on the front, how much posted and when could you send it?

Will go to garage today and check condition of it and let ya know buy end of the day
(08-11-2014, 10:30 AM)wibbz Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2014, 04:52 PM)eskimogod Wrote: [ -> ]How bares that block..? And the head is that bare too? Many miles on it?

At the min it has everthin bolted on except pump as was sold seperatly

so crank and pistons all there just no ancillaries on the engine deffo tempted in that case just need to work out when i can get it.
Well 1 of the blocks is still in car mate still got all bits on just no pump (138 thou )I can take as much of the engine as u like mate or I have a bottom end and cylinder head in garage it came out of a car that head gasket had gone on it (152 tho )
Got an arch liner now, but need the extension on the front which will be much easier to post.

Please have a look. Big Grin
(09-11-2014, 11:56 AM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]Got an arch liner now, but need the extension on the front which will be much easier to post.

Please have a look. Big Grin

Had a look on the car mate all in arch plastics have been removed from the car sorry
No worries, thank you.