306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Some people...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2afdehi.png]

I can't believe I've just read that... The post is wierd enough, but the person below just takes the biscuit!
FLOL. Makes you wonder why people go to school and learn to read. If they can't even do it hahaha
What does he actually think the R16 stands for? lol
lolfail
hahahahaha!! fuckin mint!
reminds me of one of the lasses whos on a our freezer section at work. grocery, bakary and h+l lauched top stocking which gone a cross the company, ( extra top shelf on the fixtures)
anyway the lass that works on the freezer section was brought in to help grocery launch theres, she then said whens freezers getting theres? i was ill with laughter when i was told what she said. as you cannot top stock freezers!
As I keep saying, we are slowly tuning into a nation of idiots!

procta Wrote:hahahahaha!! fuckin mint!
reminds me of one of the lasses whos on a our freezer section at work. grocery, bakary and h+l lauched top stocking which gone a cross the company, ( extra top shelf on the fixtures)
anyway the lass that works on the freezer section was brought in to help grocery launch theres, she then said whens freezers getting theres? i was ill with laughter when i was told what she said. as you cannot top stock freezers!

erm..........ok........I have tried 3 times, WTF?! I see words but they make no sense :?
I thought it was just me...

Phew.
I didn't get it either, what you been smoking Procta? lol
In all honesty, I don't think I've understood one of procta's posts since I joined the forums in 2008
Say it like it is 'n all that!
procta Wrote:METRO METRO METRO

?
Curt Wrote:In all honesty, I don't think I've understood one of procta's posts since I joined the forums in 2008

Thats a bit harsh lol, I can usually get the 'just' of them if I can't read the whole thing...but this one makes no sense at all. :?
Toms306 Wrote:GOLF GOLF GOLF

Curt Wrote:AUDI AUDI AUDI

Sorry I don't speak audi.....only vw, they're totally different you know... :?

lmao
Curt Wrote:VAGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAY

:roll:
Curt Wrote:SOLD THE WRONG CAR. SOLD THE WRONG CAR. SOLD THE WRONG CAR

leaving myself wide open for a similar comment lol
Toms306 Wrote:
Curt Wrote:AUDI AUDI AUDI

Sorry I don't speak audi.....only vw, they're totally different you know... :?

lmao

No there not. Your just as much of a dick as curt! Difference is he's only owned 1 vag. You f*cking love them don't ya?!

*runs*
f*ck off the lot of ya.

And only if your knew Niall...
I think this is getting off-topic...........but tbf, what was the topic anyway? We all know the majority of people have no common sense and no idea what they're talking about. lol
Well if you're involved, of course it's off topic...
Curt Wrote:Well if you're involved, of course it's off topic...

This!
Toms306 Wrote:majority of people have no common sense and no idea what they're talking about. lol
Speak for yourself :-)
Lol, it wasn't offtopic till Procta posted! lol

4WayDildo Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:majority of people have no common sense and no idea what they're talking about. lol
Speak for yourself :-)

Haha, tbf though, I do usually know what I mean...I just find it difficult to put into words....which is why half of my posts end up like Proctas. lol
Toms306 Wrote:Haha, tbf though, I do usually know what I mean...I just find it difficult to put into words....which is why half of my posts end up like Proctas. lol

Simple solution then

Shut up.
Tbf to Tom, it wasnt his fault this time...
Niall Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:Haha, tbf though, I do usually know what I mean...I just find it difficult to put into words....which is why half of my posts end up like Proctas. lol

Simple solution then

Shut up.

Well I can't argue with that. Sad
Shut up Connor, we all know everything is Tom's fault
Really guys? Even i understood what he wrote! (unless your all taking the piss cause all he speaks is metro and i've just made a tit of myself Smile ......)

I talk about Boobs too much.
Popcorn
MrsMidnight Wrote:Really guys? Even i understood what he wrote! (unless your all taking the piss cause all he speaks is metro and i've just made a tit of myself Smile ......)

I talk about Boobs too much.

How the...?

Explain it then. Confusedhock: I wasn't taking the piss, genuinely couldn't get it. :?
Pages: 1 2