306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Whats up with this place??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see lots of usernames I recognise? When was this place opened and why? Or is there some big dirty locked thread Ive missed on the 'other' forum? See alot dont post there anymore....
Shh ninja

Don't mention 'the other side'. Confusedhock:
The forum's been live since December, and there's a lot of people from the overall Pug community. Long story short, it's a forum run by two of these people, the way the rest of us want to see it run Smile
Because Foxy seemingly used club money to buy himself some wheels as far as I can see...

Still not seen the 306.net forum gazebo lol!!!!

And we prefer it here now... AFAIK it's all under new management over there, but we just prefer it here.

Glad to see you're still about, Con.
This forum was set up by Scott and Fooby end of last year and most of the people just moved over from theywhoshallnotbenamed, although its now starting to attract people who are new to the 306 forums.
The atmosphere over here is a lot better than 'other' forums IMO, loads of regular active members who are all helpful & friendly!
As above really & lol @ Ruan and the brutal honesty!

Your also allowed an opinion on here which is nice!
Ruan we don't have a gazebo either... but Scott has a lovely new 120d whistle
Connor Wrote:Ruan we don't have a gazebo either... but Scott has a lovely new 120d whistle

Another thing we still don't have is REP! lmao which this comment deserves!!! Tongue

but yeah, basically the site is really quick cause it's on a proper server, and run by people who know what they're actually doing.

In short summary this is better, you'll like it over here Big Grin
This site is much faster and has zero down time. Upgrades take seconds not days.

As above though, your allowed to have an oppinion here and theres not alot of bitching
Toxic-Jake Wrote:The atmosphere over here is a lot better than 'other' forums IMO, loads of regular active members who are all helpful & friendly!
i just find more people that DONT own 306's on here ninja
Dum-Dum Wrote:This site is much faster and has zero down time. Upgrades take seconds not days.

As above though, your allowed to have an oppinion here and theres not alot of bitching

Disagree. There was one time when it was down for about 2 minutes!

Love the brutal honesty Ruan but let's face it. This forum is going that way. Scott's got a new car, Kim's got a new car, foobys cars repaired and do we have a gazebo to show for all the donation money!?!.......oh actually, yes.
Woah woah woah! Tongue

He just paid for the petrol to pick it up Confusedhhh:
Kimmie Wrote:Woah woah woah! Tongue

FLOL!

/Matt
i think this place is so much better

the atmosphere is so much better with staff who actually listen to opinions.
and as ruan says there is a good transparency between staff and members unlike other places

donations are optional and all content is available for everyone

the only downtime weve seen was literally for about a minuite because of foobys inappropriate footwear no doubt
and one time we all had admin rights ninja lol
Ed Doe Wrote:

FLOL!

/Matt

Roflcopter!

/InuEdDoe
olot friendlier i find. one person i really wanted to punch on the other side but i wont say who. so much better here.
It's awesomez
kingy Wrote:olot friendlier i find. one person i really wanted to punch on the other side but i wont say who. so much better here.

Oh oh was it me?!?
kingy Wrote:olot friendlier i find. one person i really wanted to punch on the other side but i wont say who. so much better here.
Pm please lol was it me? lmao
No Niall, everyone wants to punch you over here
Curt Wrote:No Niall, everyone wants to punch you over here

Sweeeeet Big Grin
Niall Wrote:

Oh oh was it me?!?
no.
Connor Wrote:
Pm please lol was it me? lmao
pm'ed
I was wondering if you were going to show up on here eventually! Welcome Smile

Also much love to you guys <3

Lol Phil it was when we had to change something on the server because it was causing errors. Other than that there has been just a little when we did some major upgrades to the server and also to the forum, was only a couple of minutes though. Most updates are done in the middle of the night as myself and Fooby will wait til stupid oclock when there's no one one Smile
except me. im always on at stupid o'clock!
even then, still not experienced any down time, and i spend farrr too much on here, tis a loverly place to be
Sooooo, where's the faaaarkin' rep then Scotty boy?!
.net now feels like an old girlfriend who used to shag your mates behind your back . . . . . . . 306oc is a keeper who cooks my tea and sucks my cock . . . . . .. i don't ever want that ignorant cheating bitch back no mo'! . . . . . . :hand:

lmao
Ed Doe Wrote:

FLOL!

/Matt

Owwwwwwwwwwwww

/ed

Wink
Matt Wrote:Owwwwwwwwwwwww

/ed

Wink