306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Got a new job woooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went for an interview/chat on tuesday morning and just had a phone call back saying iv got the job! Big Grin

Working for this company - Diesel-Electro

Pretty much working on cars, pulling apart and rebuilding diesel pumps and starters/alternators. Will be working with 2 other people, 1 who is also new and the other is a 60 something guy who has 40 years experience with diesel pumps. Should be able to learn alot! :o

Also, its less than 1 mile from my house, so I can walk/bike there too! Big Grin

Pretty much im over the moon and grinning like a cheshire cat. Cant wait to start!

Il look into mates rates for pump rebuilds/refurb and im sure il be able to do some pump modding on the side ninja Got a bench tester :geek:

woooooooooo
nice one dude, congrats! sounds like a pretty sweet deal!
Whooooopwhooop! Congrats! Big Grin
Sweet. Definatley sounds like a good job for you mate Big Grin
Awesome job mate!! well done!!
Congrats budSmile
Congrats mate, sounds like the job for you indeed mate! Hope its as good as it appears Big Grin
Congratulations
So you're upgrading from dturbo killer, to general diesel killer? lol

Only joking mate, gratz
Awesome Dan, nice one mate!! Big Grin
Nice one, congratulations!
Gratz Dan, gives you a good reason to be shouting your name Tongue
Btw Dan, how did you find this job? Was it in the paper/job site or did you just randomly apply to hundreds and eventually got a result?
Fair play dan!

Congrats!
Cheers everybody.

Tom - It was on the direct gov job seekers site. Literally the only job I applied for that week! Came as quite a surprise after the 30+ jobs iv applied for over the last few months have given me ZERO reply, which gets quite frustrating!
Congrats Dan, I'm trying to find another job at the moment, had to ban myself from ebay and the for sale section on here, cos I keep spending money I haven't got on the car! Sad

Hate debt. :|
Congrats man, I rememeber those days down the job centre ... least you have something now, and espically as you'll enjoy it by the sounds of it!
Dan! Wrote:Tom - It was on the direct gov job seekers site. Literally the only job I applied for that week! Came as quite a surprise after the 30+ jobs iv applied for over the last few months have given me ZERO reply, which gets quite frustrating!

Ah thats quite lucky then. Big Grin I know the frustraiton of applying/sending cvs and getting nothing back......the only time I got something back 4 others from college got exactly the same 'we don't want you' letter! lol
congratulations dan! Big Grin
well done Dan go teach them a thing or two Wink
Congratulations dude, hope you enjoy it!
gratz danny boy, so much for bad luck on friday the 13th.
FairPlay fella, it's nice to have some cash in the skyrocket and a reason to get up in the morning Smile
Well in buddy, good to hear you've found yourself a job, particularly with something you'll enjoy!
that sounds mint Dan . . .congrats mate seriously . .Smile