306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ultimate Car Cruise & Three Sisters Race Circuit Track Day Event Sunday 9th November
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quite far from many of you but I'll be going and think Jammapic is attending too.

Didn't think about posting this up until earlier cause I'm a tit so in case anyone fancied the journey

https://www.facebook.com/events/14751234...l_activity

Taken from Facebook page

9 Novemberat 08:00–21:00

3 Sisters Racecourse
WN4 8 Wigan
Now guys !!!!

We will be holding a track day event.

You can come down just for the gathering aswell to spectate.

£20 for 10laps. ( drivers need to show car MOT's and driving license )

There will be catering on site.

There will be stalls were you can purchase items from.
( any one wanting a stand please contact my self )

There will be a £5 charge for vehicle's wanting to park next to the track. Will need to do this if going on circuit. Then £1 per passenger.

Other car parks will be open.

There will be £3 charge per person walking through the gates.

Track will be open from 8 am till 8 pm

This is the first one we have done so if it's run well and have great numbers we will be doing more in the future.
So thats £3 to get in each, then a fiver to park, then £20 to get on track and a £1 extra for any passengers? ThumbsUp that right? Smile
I got my ticket for 10 laps, entry and postage of the tickets to my door for £26 and it says on the letter I got £1 for passengers so is a really good deal if you can be asked to drive it, although its nice and close to me so Tongue
What's the track like? Its a Sunday so I could come join you....
(24-10-2014, 09:44 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]What's the track like? Its a Sunday so I could come join you if i can work out why my car doesn't work....

EFA
Car totes works... Just looked at it on google. Looks like a decent track with run off. 1.2k people attending though. I wonder how many have a go heroes that will involve!
244 miles each way... And 4 hours 20 minutes each way... May give that one a miss!
Yeah the distance sucks a wee bit. Doh
Yea it is pretty far from most members lol Just thought I'd post it up just in case
Sounds pretty good, not sure I can make it but thanks for sharing Smile
Only and hour and half from me [SMIRKING FACE]
No worries, Ladysteve isn't going either so probably no point you going Matt Tongue

Supa get yourself a ticket then Smile
May see you there steve, Only 15mins away from me & usually always attend ultimate car cruise meets as big numbers come.
(24-10-2014, 09:48 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Car totes works... Just looked at it on google. Looks like a decent track with run off. 1.2k people attending though. I wonder how many have a go heroes that will involve!

Hardly any run off for a car.. I regularly race karts there and have done single venue rallies there in the past. Its a good little circuit.
(30-10-2014, 12:20 PM)Mike Wrote: [ -> ]May see you there steve, Only 15mins away from me & usually always attend ultimate car cruise meets as big numbers come.
Good stuff get yourself down there . Didn't realise it's a regular thing

(30-10-2014, 12:20 PM)Mike Wrote: [ -> ]May see you there steve, Only 15mins away from me & usually always attend ultimate car cruise meets as big numbers come.
Good stuff get yourself down there . Didn't realise it's a regular thing
Yea they do them like every 2 months, usually in saint helens, average around 1000-1500 cars.