306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: How much for a tax disc!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Car-Tax-D...3f3edab11a

So this just popped up on my eBay. Is this guy serious?
Please use photos as part of description"

What does that even mean...
The internet has his address now...could send him loads of stuff.

Tena for Men.
lol at the prices of them!
Wtf. Y would someone buy this
(24-10-2014, 06:50 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]Wtf. Y would someone buy this

Because they believe in 50 years time it'll be worth a lot more...
(24-10-2014, 06:52 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]

50 years will make any profit negligible thanks to inflation anyway! But just incase as I've got the last 10 tax discs for the Rallye I'll keep em haha
Stupid/Greedy morons thing for some reason that the last generation of tax discs will be worth money.
There's over 35 million cars on the road, so you're talking at least a couple of million needing tax on any one month.

How many people must have had the same thought??
I'm willing to be there are actually more Aug 2015 tax discs floating around than any other type, because every fucker kept hold of them.

Also, who f*cking collects tax discs anyway??
and why would anyone collecting such useless shit be prepared to pay any kind of money for one???
Maybe at a tenner I guess its collectable...but 2 grand!?!?!

The question I am more bothered by....

How did this just pop up and you stumbled on it Niall!? lol
My eBay suggests all sorts of weird shit to me, most of which i won't disclose seeing as its all part of ninja plans.....and my sexual hobbies.
(24-10-2014, 07:02 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-10-2014, 06:52 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]

50 years will make any profit negligible thanks to inflation anyway! But just incase as I've got the last 10 tax discs for the Rallye I'll keep em haha

Lol, I didn't say I agree'd with those people. lol My Nan used to collect all sorts of shit she thought would appreciate...30 years later most of it's been skipped... lol

(24-10-2014, 08:13 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, who f*cking collects tax discs anyway??
and why would anyone collecting such useless shit be prepared to pay any kind of money for one???

Quite a few people...they've always sold quickly on ebay lol. Whenever I have old ones laying about from breakers etc I chuck them on ebay, usually only go for a quid each plus postage though lol.

(24-10-2014, 09:29 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]My eBay suggests all sorts of weird shit to me, most of which i won't disclose seeing as its all part of ninja plans.....and my sexual hobbies.

I don't know where it gets its suggestions from tbh, I always get weird suggestions as well, hardly ever seem to be related to what I've been searching either! Confused
I got about 12 so I'm minted then haha
I've got them all for the Merc, back to the first which is currently in the holder. 08-94 Smile