306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Supercharger setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all,
MAY have something else in the pipeline for my car at the moment which will mean me selling the supercharger setup on my car which consists of:

Eaton M45 in mint condition with a refurbished snout and a 65mm pulley
Custom TIG'd outlet plate
XU alternator/engine mount modified to mount the charger to
Various pipework

To put this lot together, you would be looking at about £400-£500 plus the labour to make up the charger mount. With the smaller pulley, I'm making about 6.5psi which is giving 215hp on my engine BUT its capable of a lot more (few others about on 235-240ish)

This is literally ready to bolt on to the block so all you need to do is pipe up a FMIC and some form of mapping and you could run it happily.

Id be looking for about £300 delivered for the whole lot.
Can also include some 440cc bosch "green giant" injectors for an extra 60 quid.
You're a bastard.
I'll drop you a message
Haha good man
bargain. its tempting and thats a great cheap way to make power... Could do it... but then i wouldnt have trumpets D:
Bargain!! Glwts
(19-10-2014, 07:49 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]bargain. its tempting and thats a great cheap way to make power... Could do it... but then i wouldnt have trumpets D:

not really much point on that diddy little engine is there sam? lol
Selling due to poor bhp compared to an old 90s xud 12v engine kicking your ass?? Tongue
(19-10-2014, 09:33 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Selling due to poor bhp compared to an old 90s xud 12v engine kicking your ass?? Tongue

Oh if only you knew Wink
Selling to buy more power to prove your balls are bigger now they been smashed by an old derv??

Money can buy more bhp everyday Wink
Again, if only if you knew!

Anyway, stop spamming my thread otherwise I'm banning your annoying pathetic little arse Wink
Well no one else is guna post on a for sale thread for a few bits that dont make much power Tongue
Oops my finger slipped....
lmao
lmao
"Like" Big Grin
£300!?

If I had a GTi6 I'd be over this like a rash.
(20-10-2014, 07:47 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]£300!?

If I had a GTi6 I'd be over this like a rash.

Tbf its a great price
Probably should mention that you will also need aftermarket management with a custom map but even still, it's a very cheap price to beat a Lynx kit Wink
FFS..

pm'd
Good lad matt Smile
I'll sell my m45 setup for £280 then Wink