306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: white cyclones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some white cyclones for sale pretty good condition one with slight curbing see pics
2 tyres and on the limit and the other 2 have like 2mm tred
Also they need a bit of a clean as you will see in the pics
Would like £70
Pick up from St austell Cornwall
[attachment=19546]
[attachment=19547]
[attachment=19548]
[attachment=19549]
[attachment=19550]
[attachment=19552]
[attachment=19553]
Would you consider postage on these dan?.
i will look in to it and see hoe much it going to cost
but you will have to cover postage
(13-10-2014, 11:45 AM)daniel909 Wrote: [ -> ]i will look in to it and see hoe much it going to cost
but you will have to cover postage

Yea that's fine bud ,just want to see how much the postage is as i am looking at a set of cyclones on ebay aswell.
ok mate will let you no when i work out how to do it
will be tonight when i get home tho
(13-10-2014, 11:50 AM)daniel909 Wrote: [ -> ]ok mate will let you no when i work out how to do it
will be tonight when i get home tho

Not a problem mate i will pop back on tonight, just wondering who did the paint job on the wheels mate ?
not sure they was on my old car but the guy before only just had them done
(13-10-2014, 11:55 AM)daniel909 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure they was on my old car but the guy before only just had them done

Awww ok who ever done them done a cracking job not sure the white wheels will go with my blaze yellow car so well lol but can easily get them resprayed.
the look better when there clean pictures dont help when there bird shit on them ahah
(13-10-2014, 12:04 PM)daniel909 Wrote: [ -> ]the look better when there clean pictures dont help when there bird shit on them ahah

Aww don't worry mate the wheels are spotless compared to my car right now lol.