306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: air/fuel mix gauge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone fitted a air/fuel mix gauge to a gti6. Baught 1 from hong kong with little fitting instructions.do i just connect it to the lambda sensor?
If it's from Hong Kong, I wouldn't bother.

To get this right you need a proper wideband sensor, and a decent controller / gauge.
As above, you need something decent with a Bosch LMU wideband lambda sensor. Depends what you like really. You're looking at about £130-160 for a lot and that's mainly dependant on the gauge it's self. I've got a PLX DM6 and it's fantastic but AEM are also good.
(13-10-2014, 10:56 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]As above, you need something decent with a Bosch LMU wideband lambda sensor. Depends what you like really. You're looking at about £130-160 for a lot and that's mainly dependant on the gauge it's self. I've got a PLX DM6 and it's fantastic but AEM are also good.

Same as Niall I have the PLX DM6 and its great. Its a touch screen and will produce a live graph and max and min etc. Its a great gauge and you can attach more sensors to it to display other values.

[Image: IMG_20140823_165550_zpsed4y13r7.jpg]
I run an AEM wideband on my Turbo'd MX5 and it's a great little piece of kit.
There's quite a few makes out there that are also very good.

Generally if you gauge looks like this, it's utter shit:

[Image: %24_57.JPG]
Yeah, that's a narrowband gauge..
Whack it in anyway, everyone knows gauges add power... Wink
Thanks lads. Think ill get saving for a decent 1.mayb aem. Didnt no it was from hong kong till after i ordered it. Rushing see. Thanks again