306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: ex show car..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
People are perhaps going to hate me for this...

But thats RANK Puke
I've seen far far worse and you get the value of having a max power cover car
That was for sale a few months ago as well. Not a fan myself!
Tbh, I'm not sure having your car on the cover of max power is a viable selling point these days... Confused
Lol, what a f*cking piece of shit.
Look how old those photo's are, they look like scans of ones that were taken 10 years ago.
There's a rust spot on the back in one picture, I bet the rest of the car is just as f*cked.

(10-10-2014, 02:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]you get the value of having a max power cover car

There's value in that?!?!?!?
(10-10-2014, 03:49 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, what a f*cking piece of shit.
Look how old those photo's are, they look like scans of ones that were taken 10 years ago.
There's a rust spot on the back in one picture, I bet the rest of the car is just as f*cked.

(10-10-2014, 02:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]you get the value of having a max power cover car

There's value in that?!?!?!?

Jealousy is a cruel mistress bro..
I'm not gonna lie, beside the wheels and mirrors I still like that.
I quite like the wheels!

Shamefully
Thing is, when it was tidy (as in a proper show car) it wasnt bad..

now, with all the rot and problems its ghastly.
I think for the price of it, if its had a decent conversion and the mileage its on, it's not that bad a price. A set of vortex's or some euro rims and a standard bonnet and wouldn't be far off being acceptable
I like it. It's a piece of 306 history and whilst I don't want it personally it should be owned by an enthusiast and treated well.
Thats a perfect example of how to waste a beautifull car. Other than the engine swap, all wrong
If I had all the moneys I would get it.
but I don't.........
its fairly cheap actually and for the work that has gone into the conversion etc its actually alright. Shame about the lairy colour and being a phase 1 but oh well.
I'm thinking about selling the gti6 and buying this as a daily driver...
(12-10-2014, 08:00 AM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about selling the gti6 and buying this as a daily driver...

Better than a vag diesel mate!!
(12-10-2014, 06:04 PM)Orta Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2014, 08:00 AM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about selling the gti6 and buying this as a daily driver...

Better than a vag diesel mate!!

I was joking. Big Grin

Tbh a commuter car should be boring, then I won't notice I'm doing it!