306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Splitter options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So then im looking at getting a front splitter just wondering if there's any other options other than Laguna,espace and cupra splitters that will fit the 306?
306 gti?!
I was looking at early golf gti splitters other day. Very cheap. Very deep lip too
Mk5 Astras, does need a bit trimming to make it fit
yeh the gti6 splitter is whats meant to go on. All the holes are already there!
(10-10-2014, 01:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]306 gti?!
I was looking at early golf gti splitters other day. Very cheap. Very deep lip too

What mk golf was you looking at?
Can get anything to fit, within reason. Its getting it to look right. Early golf ones will be a bit square for a phase 3 i think, better on a phase one. Keen to see a volvo splitter on a phase one, theyre pretty deep.
I personly like the cupra splitters
(10-10-2014, 01:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]306 gti?!

Hi Piggy, totally off this thread/topic but it's the only bloody way i can contact you. If you get stuck on that head gasket bud, drop me a line, i work for FPS (as per Welshpugs reply to you) i should be able to help you mate. Any chance you can have a word with 'the powers that be' be and get my restriction lifted - i'm clearly not on here to take the pi55 or just sell a couple of items and vanish. It's crazy i that i have to hijack a thread to try and help someone!
(21-10-2014, 10:36 PM)jayspug86 Wrote: [ -> ]I personly like the cupra splitters

Yes Smile
The front splitter on the gti-6 from peugeot are £75.00 for the complete kit that includes all the nuts and bolts.
I've got a 911 turbo one sat here that might fit Wink
(10-10-2014, 02:06 PM)Choppin Wrote: [ -> ]Mk5 Astras, does need a bit trimming to make it fit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-2007-VAUX...3ce8d7eaca

this the mk5 one your on about?