306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Another one saved..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will get pics later on but...

For the pricey sum of £150 i saved a 1996 N reg Miami blue ph1 106 XS 1.4 8v Big Grin

Anyone else had any bargains lately? or any good saves?
Oh sweet ride!!! Didnt you have a 16v one of these a little while back?

Fancy "saving" me a nice 5dr HDi 206 or a nice cherry red rallye?! lol
I bought a corsa for 80quid earlier? Going to take off the parts i need to fix my brothers then scrap it, hopefully cost me nothing Smile
(04-10-2014, 07:38 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sweet ride!!! Didnt you have a 16v one of these a little while back?

Fancy "saving" me a nice 5dr HDi 206 or a nice cherry red rallye?! lol

Your thinking of PugMarshall that had the 16v Miami XSi of which i have the engine and trans sat in my unit after he wrote it off lol

(04-10-2014, 07:41 AM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a corsa for 80quid earlier? Going to take off the parts i need to fix my brothers then scrap it, hopefully cost me nothing Smile

I love doing this Big Grin

I bought a saxo VTS shell for £200 not long ago and a crashed / rotten 106 GTi too reshell into it, sold all the extras i didnt need ad a few of the shinies i dont want and now the whole project stands me at about £100 and im yet to weigh the scrap shell in Smile
I bought my current sedan for £150 was gonna be scrapped. Needed an axle. Ive done 4000 miles in it so far. Great car Smile