306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: OEM Rubber Mats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I've got a passenger one from my old '6 but, unsurprisingly, the driver's side is f*cked. I'd rather just buy a driver's one but I imagine they're sold as a set. I've searched eBay but no luck. Any sat on a set they aren't wanting?

It's the standard Peugeot OEM Rubber mats I'm after, have to be mint... no tears etc.

The ones seen here:
[Image: IMG_1432_zpse4211dc6.jpg] are the ones I'm after. (Thanks Matt_rallye for the pic!)
I do have a set somewhere. It's just finding them.
I've got a set of what I'm not sure are OEM ones but I'll have a look and bring them to the mids meet if they look good along with the fascias in case you like those too.
(04-10-2014, 01:40 AM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]I do have a set somewhere. It's just finding them.

If you do let me know!
(04-10-2014, 06:26 AM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a set of what I'm not sure are OEM ones but I'll have a look and bring them to the mids meet if they look good along with the fascias in case you like those too.

Please mate I'll take a goose
I've got a full set I'm contemplating selling, would like to keep it as a set though tbf.
I'm happy to buy the rest if I must be I'll be binning what I don't need. If u decide to sell up pm me with a price.
[Image: F74D3936-36CD-4085-B5B7-BE2C1A63122D_zpsgoynvvme.jpg]
£10 plus postage for 2 front. will check condition as there in loft if your interested
Theyre not OEM...
(05-10-2014, 04:38 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Theyre not OEM...

What he said mate sorry after the oem ones.
I've dug out my set. Need to get you some pics.
Please mate!!!
(05-10-2014, 04:28 PM)Leemus Wrote: [ -> ][Image: F74D3936-36CD-4085-B5B7-BE2C1A63122D_zpsgoynvvme.jpg]
£10 plus postage for 2 front. will check condition as there in loft if your interested

Lmao. lmao
(14-10-2014, 08:08 AM)Chris Wrote: [ -> ]I've dug out my set. Need to get you some pics.

Any luck?
Hi All. Still after a set of OEM Mats if anyone knows of any...
Cheekymoo has some I think
Bump. Still need some!!
I have some fronts
(05-04-2015, 12:19 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: [ -> ]I have some fronts

I've got passenger, just need driver! Any pics? 
Anyone got a set of these then? I'm at pugfest and can bring cash!!