306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 405 4x4 estate on FleaBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-405GRX...2a44b8f775

I have ALL of the want for this vehicle.
damn, that isd the second of those that i have seen...
Not as rare as he is making out...very cool though.

Shame the diffs wont take xud boosted power
Haven't seen a car phone in a while!
This had sold on an auction before. So either the winner was a time waster or walked away coz its rotten underneath or something. I'd advise caution.
(02-10-2014, 03:33 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Shame the diffs wont take xud boosted power

Depends how much power you're making I suppose...
I like the fact the front, rear and rear suspension is working.
6x6
wonder how hard it would be to delete the front shafts and just have it with RWD and a xud would be a cool car till some thing shits its self be any thing for the rear drivetrain is fun to get?
(02-10-2014, 07:08 PM)maxlee Wrote: [ -> ]wonder how hard it would be to delete the front shafts and just have it with RWD and a xud would be a cool car till some thing shits its self be any thing for the rear drivetrain is fun to get?

Very id imagine.. isnt it only like 10% power goes to back wheels?
53 front, 47 rear on the fourbie, don't know what the lesser models are, the same I'd imagine but without the viscous LSD?
Don't know why, but i quite like that? shame its not a bit closer would be worth a punt. Low milage, interior looks mint (apart from headlining) as said before though, needs a look underneath.
Are these in permanent 4WD? or is there a switch/button/lever for it?
Permanent i believe my man Smile

I would love to put the running gear on a stage 1 5 door LX HDi 306 and have the worlds most epic daily Tongue
I INSTANTLY DON'T WANT IT BECAUSE OF THE ADVERT WRITTEN IN CAPITALS. TWAT.

They are permanent 4x4, I had a green mi16 4x4 for a short while, until I realised it was rotten as hell. Wish I'd kept it thought seeing how much people ask for them now!
Permanent.
Some of the base models had a switch to lock the centre diff though. Mi16's have viscous centre diffs and torsen rears. Diffs are pretty strong but the transfer box struggles with more than 200 horsies due to flex, and has a bit of a shite sealing arrangement around the bearings.