306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: front wing designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as the title says is it worth doing what every lad dose with there first car put a design on one of the front wings

thought it might be a good idea but don't really want to do sticker bomb as its done to death and rusting is getting that way too any other ideas?
no.
(02-10-2014, 12:09 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]no.

lol

I say FLAMES!! Haha
(02-10-2014, 12:09 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]no.

really really?
At least he's trying to make constructive posts. Tongue

As for wing designs, paw prints and hearts painted on the wing would make the car look much cooler. Wink
(02-10-2014, 12:13 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]At least he's trying to make constructive posts. Tongue

As for wing designs, paw prints and hearts painted on the wing would make the car look much cooler. Wink

im having a go this is better then spamming the newbie section Wink
but seriously haven't seen any 306 with different wings anywhere where i could find other designs? different forums i Google it and nothing comes up Sad
There's a pic somewhere of vents cut into the wing to allow air flow.
Tho I like a standard looking wing but it's ur first car so it's up to you what you like and don't
(02-10-2014, 03:04 PM)Adam-m-h Wrote: [ -> ]There's a pic somewhere of vents cut into the wing to allow air flow.
Tho I like a standard looking wing but it's ur first car so it's up to you what you like and don't

other then rust or sticker bomb what else is there?
(02-10-2014, 03:04 PM)Adam-m-h Wrote: [ -> ]There's a pic somewhere of vents cut into the wing to allow air flow.

Air flow to what? Chassis leg cooling? Alarm siren cooling? Carbon canister cooling?
(02-10-2014, 03:07 PM)pugdan95 Wrote: [ -> ]

other then rust or sticker bomb what else is there?

Don't think there is anything else tbh. I'd probably focus on other areas though. Smile
(02-10-2014, 04:29 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]

Air flow to what? Chassis leg cooling? Alarm siren cooling? Carbon canister cooling?

Cold air I think it was suggested Niall as he's having cold air problems
(02-10-2014, 04:29 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]

Cold air feed, I think it was suggested Niall as he's having cold air problems Niall has a thread with the image of a golf wing
Leemus has vents on his wings, i have a froend that can custom print vinyl so your options are endless if you want a pattern/image on them.
(02-10-2014, 06:36 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Leemus has vents on his wings, i have a froend that can custom print vinyl so your options are endless if you want a pattern/image on them.

What's your friends company might have a butchers?
Let me find out and get back to you, i always forget as i just go to him direct.
(02-10-2014, 07:36 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Let me find out and get back to you, i always forget as i just go to him direct.

Cheers dude