306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Mist jets don't work on hdi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had xsara mist jets on the xud for years. Now have a hdi and bought some more but when fitted they spray below where the wiper blades rest.

What gives??? Is it due to extra bonnet bulge? Any solution to crap original washer jets?
You bought the wrong ones, from the Picasso iirc.

You want the ones with the number 6438 V8 for a 306.
Agh sh*t, just got onto that, thought they were the same all through. Look the same as the xud ones too. Cheers mate, re-order it is.

[Image: a6yvy4eb.jpg]

Just looked at what I ordered and these have the v8 number at the end however the description does not say pug fitment so :/
Hmm, they are the correct part number on the listing, but that doesn't mean the ones they sent are of the correct part number. Confused
Yeah I had this.

Ordered those with that number and they sprayed too low
Did you end up trying different ones? Don't want to waste another £6 unless I go scrappies and take them off myself...

And the missus is pissed, I binned the standard ones

Oops
The 1s that I got that are the correct 1s come in a fiat packet I think

These are the 1s i got

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...1238374766
Ones I orded for the '6 ended in v8, they also came in a fiat/land rover packet, but they aim low.
Keep meaning to nick some from scrappies.
dont buy the ones you've put a photo up of doogle i ordered them and they sprayed to low i ended up getting 307 ones they sprayed bang on the middle of the screen Smile
Cool guys, the ones in the pic are what got delivered and fired too low. I'll get some of those others.
Cheers for the help there.
Just go to Peugeot/Citroen with that part number and you'll definitely get the right ones...