306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: From Swindon :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I'm Dan and i'm a member over at theywhoshallnotbenamed so i'm also coming over here. Smile

I'm from Swindon, I have a Delft blue peugeot 306 1.4 meridian. I know delft blue is a very rare 306 colour as it's actually supposed to be a 406 coloured car.

I'm only 17 so this is my first car, 1.4 5 door. Very cheap on insurance compared to other 1.4's i'm insuring mine for £1,125/year which isn't bad! I'm hoping to get a ph3 dturbo as soon as I a job since the insurance is only £400 more a year! Smile

My meridian has only had one change and it's that I've put cyclones on it.

Anyway that's my intro! Smile
~Dan
Welcome Smile Get some pics up of the car! I've never heard of this colour and I'm intrigued!
Delft Blue ey?? Hm isn't that the china blue?

Anwyho, sounds interesting... Welcome along!! Smile
Welcome along, also intrigued by the colour..........

Get some pics up Wink
^^^as he said lmao
Welcome along, as said above, get some pics up! I'm also interested in the colour, as my first 306 was a ph3 China 1.4.

Also, ph3 dturbo would be an hdi surely? Big Grin
My 1.6 was the same colour Smile looks good. Welcome along mate Smile
Welcome! Intrigued by this colour! Get some photos up bud.
Haha, just wrote out allot of stuff to realise I already have a picture of my car online haha.

Edit: Is there anyone else from Swindon on here? Really want to do a local meet because I've not been to one yet, I a however all booked up for FCS first one for me! Big Grin

There is so much stuff I want to do with my car but i'd rather get a dTurbo then modify that, none of this chavy bollocks though. Smile

Here it is:
[Image: iSCo]
[Image: iSCd]
Looks like china to me?
Midnightclub Wrote:Looks like china to me?

China's paint code is 'EGE'
Delft's paint code is 'KMP'

Smile It's definatly Delft.
I think different websites give alternate information sometimes, KMP was supposed to be Rhodes Blue O.o

Edit: Just checked, Delft Blue uses the alpha code M1PK Smile
It does look china, but may be different in the flesh!

There are a couple of people from that general direction, be it somehwere near Stonehenge or Bristol Smile Shame, we had a camping meet just by Stonehenge at the weekend you could've come to! Next time Smile
Kimmie Wrote:It does look china, but may be different in the flesh!

There are a couple of people from that general direction, be it somehwere near Stonehenge or Bristol Smile Shame, we had a camping meet just by Stonehenge at the weekend you could've come to! Next time Smile

Damn! I'd have been well up for that. I've got camping stuff in my car at the moment! Lol.

Hit me up next time you're doing it. Big Grin
first pic looks china but second one doesnt.
welcome anyway matey. dont worry, we will get to the bottom of this. sure someone on here will know.
Nah that's not china. Looks more green than china.

Looks tidy!
paint code needed.
kingy Wrote:first pic looks china but second one doesnt.
welcome anyway matey. dont worry, we will get to the bottom of this. sure someone on here will know.

Haha, I hope so! Really need a replacement front bumper because I was stupid enough to drive into a wall and crack mine..LOL so now i've got a standard none primered black one for £38 lol.
Welcome to the forum Smile

Out of interest, did you book FCS on the 306oc stand? If so, stick your name down on the list in the FCS thread (in the meets section) and have a quick look over our thread about camping for the weekend leading up to the show.
have a look on top of the suspension strutt, i think thats where the paint code is.
kingy Wrote:have a look on top of the suspension strutt, i think thats where the paint code is.

Yeh, I was told to look there before but there's no sticker. Also someone said something about the boot so had a look around that but still couldn't find anything.

~Dan
Any way you can make it to Ace Cafe in London Monday night? We'd be able to take a look for you then Wink
when i had my bonnet done the bodyshop bloke looked under the carpet on drivers side near where the petrol relese catch is. try their.
Kimmie Wrote:Any way you can make it to Ace Cafe in London Monday night? We'd be able to take a look for you then Wink

Nope, I finish college at 8pm on Mondays..Let down!

I'll take a look under the carpet. Smile

Thanks guys! Big Grin
welcome mate!
in the boot, you'll find a pressed plate with the VIN and other stuff on it, the paint code will be on there too. as you look in the boot, its on the back panel underneath the boot catch, youll have to hang your head up side down to read it, but its there! and if you can decipher that, then kudos to you!
Hello and welcome along. Nice car Smile
Welcome along mate, im only doen the road from you Big Grin
puglove Wrote:Welcome along mate, im only doen the road from you Big Grin

Yeh, you went to the same college as me. Found you by accident on a local facebook page and saw your car haha.
Welcome to the forum mate, hope you enjoy the banter going on in here! Big Grin
Dan J Wrote:
puglove Wrote:Welcome along mate, im only doen the road from you Big Grin

Yeh, you went to the same college as me. Found you by accident on a local facebook page and saw your car haha.

Ah there you go then small world eh
Pages: 1 2