306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: iVE fallen in love!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went for a little drive today in Bianca, then stumbled across something i fell in love with!
so much so i set about knocking on doors in the area but couldn't find the owner,
so i had to resort to leaving my phone number on the windscreen in a note saying sell her to me NOW!

im waiting for the phone to ring but i suspect it not to happen Sad

[attachment=19284]
Looks a bit tatty?
I don't get it. Your GTi's much nicer! Confused
Mediocre..
One of those is selling on ebay not for too much Cully...
it looked dog rough on the inside its seats were folded down with builders tools packed in it
poor thing is being used as a work van
the colours were good on it not faded just filthy dirty with dus and grime
that one is on the 6 forum piggy and the picture is of the car wet
tut tut tut
Probably the least valuable rallye you'll get, least desirable colour, tatty and being used as a van so you could have a bargain to put your shiny engine into. Your missus will kill you after all the work you've done to the 6.
I put a £500 bid on that e bay rallye and when the bid ended I should have been the winner. He then cancelled the bid and re did it the next day with a much higher reserve. Not fair play in my mind.
Im almost certain that was on one of the various 306/south west french cars facebook page just a day or two ago...
(28-09-2014, 09:50 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Im almost certain that was on one of the various 306/south west french cars facebook page just a day or two ago...

It was mate. I'm sure there was a before and after picture one picture had a missing grille
Haha I tend to fall in love with tatty unloved cars too! I think it's the desire to save them and show them love
I would fall in love wit that too Smile go for it cully!!!
It's a Wed Wallye - what's not to love?!
How is this the least desirable colour??

No offence to owners of such but the black and white ones just look way too common. I LOVE the wed wallye and it would be the only car/colour to make me sell mine currently!
It stands out, looks ace polished up and adds fire to the rallye image! Grrrrrr
(30-09-2014, 07:50 AM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]How is this the least desirable colour??

No offence to owners of such but the black and white ones just look way too common. I LOVE the wed wallye and it would be the only car/colour to make me sell mine currently!
It stands out, looks ace polished up and adds fire to the rallye image! Grrrrrr

None taken Bacon boy Tongue but black is *IMO* hands down best colour for cars in general, not just rallye's but that's what made me choose a black rallye Smile
White and solid red look pov spec tbh, not just Rallye's, any cars!! Only Rallye I'd have is a black one, but it'd have to have air con, electric windows, leathers and without those daft multi-coloured stickers on it... Itwasntme