306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Rear Backbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was driving home last night and the rear backbox snapped off, stuck it in the boot and drove home, does this seem to cheap from ECP or is it actually any good?
http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Peugeo...faa&000536

Cheers in advance
That'll be fine. They're not as good as OE though obviously, tip is a slightly different shape and they don't always hang right. But for £22 what can you expect! lol
Cheers Tom! As long as it fits and works im happy aha :p OE ones must cost a fortune! Does it not have a similar tip to what you find on some D Turbo HDI's as standard? Smile
All the ph3's came with the chrome tip originally, but because people are tight most have been replaced with cheap non-chrome tips or even worse a droopy cock tip. lol The tip on these is similar to OE, but not the same when they're side by side.
Oh right I see, yeah mine came with one of those droopy ones lol whats the difference in the shape? Have you had one of these before? Smile
I've definitely had one from ECP so pretty sure it was that one.

Shape difference isn't massive, its just a bit more rounded.
Fair enough, will order one tonight, thanks again! Smile
You might find it doesn't sit quite right, fairly common issue with them and easily fixed by bending the hangers on the box.
Just make sure you buy a rear backbox not a rear frontbox or even worse a front backbox! lol
Bloody hell, that is cheap, I brought the same one chrome for over £52 from there.. Put it on myself and it sat right.. But the rubbers do cracking eventually had to put on new rubbers to hold the exhaust..
Cheers lads!
It is cheap yes but it will do the job