306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: photo shop request please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please can someone photoshop some speedlines on my car in a few different colours would like black dark grey white light blue( baby blue ) yellow somthing wacky also with slight lows all round please will repp u Wink

Let me no if u need a better picture this is the only one I have on my new phone
[attachment=19139]
You'll have to be more specific, speed line have made hundreds of different wheels...

A donor picture would be useful. The wheels you want, on a car at roughly the same camera angle.
Like the 205 gti speedlines I will get more on a side in picture tomorrow will make things easier
You mean the 1.9 gti speedlines?
[Image: 1c12ef2ca23a119dcd6073248812c808.jpg]
Yeah mate [attachment=19174]
Is anyone able to do this please
As mentioned...still need a pic of the wheels you want from same angle
Really? It's not that hard to use Google piggy, there's loads of pics of wheels on there, and if whoever is doing the job is any good, they'll be able to adjust the angle of the wheel anyway. I might have a bash at this later when I get home if I remember. Wink
Im not much of a photoshopper tbh, but kez did ask for it straight away and as a favour, it could be helped if theres a decent pic of a car on 205 gti speedlines
(21-09-2014, 05:07 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Really? It's not that hard to use Google piggy, there's loads of pics of wheels on there, and if whoever is doing the job is any good, they'll be able to adjust the angle of the wheel anyway. I might have a bash at this later when I get home if I remember. Wink

OK thanks bud

[attachment=19180]
Perfect...sure it be done soon now!
(21-09-2014, 06:23 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Perfect...sure it be done soon now!

Cheers Mr pig Wink
[Image: 306.jpg]
Filler caps a touch low? Ha ha
(21-09-2014, 06:51 PM)Xud Missile Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 306.jpg]

The awkward moment when a lot of people think it is now cool.
Can someone do it so the wheels are just light blue please
Done. Smile

[attachment=19239]
ideal thanks mate
I've got spare cans of paint that colour Rhys heh