306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Carpet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if you can recover the carpet using different fabric & glue? Fancy changing the colour and was wondering if anyone has tried this/would it work?
Not known anyone to try it, but you can get a blue carpet from the s16
yeh you can get blue carpet but its fairly rare and goes for many monies. I guess you could try recovering it with a different colour and glue. Just be aware that its very hard wearing so you need to find suitable fabric!
Tbh I can't see anything lasting well... You'd have to make sure the glue is heatproof and waterproof. And then it's gotta take the abuse of your feet everyday. Doing the headlining would be alright, but I cant see the carpet working...
It was just a random thought after fitting my new mats and thinking the actual carpet surface might be protected by the mats to make it last.

I'll leave it incase it just ends up looking a mess! Lol
The carpet is moulded to the correct shape and has plastic gullys that clip under the door seals, so no don't think you could really do that, as said though blue carpet in s16 and phase 1 xsi 3 and 5 door ?