306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My latest video (warning: honda content)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont get the camera out nearly enough and havent for a while but i did this week so thought i would throw together this of my mates ep3.

Feedback welcomed. Im pretty happy with how it turned out.

Needs to be a bit slower with some more fades at the beginning! Otherwise its great and that sound track is great too! Big Grin
Was going to say some of the pans need to be a bit slower.

Great video though. Far better than anything I could mash together lol
Yeah some shots were a bit quick but couldnt slow them and use stabiliser. And i did think as i was watching it once it was uploaded that i should have put some fades at the start. Didnt plan it at all, just shot some clips and threw it all together, always make the same mistake.
Maybe Ill have to make the 2014 pugfest video at some point... got all the footage just havent had the interest to do it. Just tried to blank everything out from that event tbh.
Haha get to it, i think i might set myself the goal of 1 a month over winter.
Looks pretty good to be fair, only thing is If it's getting shared around probably best to leave the bit out were he's over taking on hatched markings Wink
thats his driving not my filming, not my problem.
Correct if I'm wrong. Isn't that a base model front bumper? Something isn't right about it and the spoiler is gash
Not a clue, dont know my civics. I did hate the spoiler but its slowly growing on me.
(11-09-2014, 05:41 PM)Slam Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]thats his driving not my filming, not my problem.

I wasn't having a dig was just pointing it out that's all Smile
I didnt take it that way, its cool.
Bring those skills to the RR day my man Big Grin
Ill do my best