306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: W.I.W 306 4 door dt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys

still wating on the v5 to come back from dvla as taken it off trade so can be taxed and have new new keep bit why i'm wating was hoping you guys might be able to tell me what my ph2 4 door 306 dt is worth selling as i have 2 others and many other cars Itwasntme

[Image: 10384016_708336339231520_765219158557474...d00297.jpg]

i've had it for about 7 months and its never let me down 2 owners mother then older son covered 174k miles

has air con 4 e/w
undicked with had new ball joints on the front
all works starts and stops as it should

problems are
drivers side window dose't work, one of the rear seat belts dosen't work, fabric has come unstuck on the door cards
chip in the screen that a tight mot tester would fail odd scuff dent etc rusty in the rear door shut (not rot) tracking needs ajusting (not pulling all over the road)

moted till jan next year
no tax

dose £300 sound fair price to ask i was going to put it on here for a week or 2 then put it on ebay
One seat belt doesn't work?

Can I take a bet that's the NS...? lol
passenger one i'll get a pics tomorrow

£300 a fair price? if i can't sell it i'm thinking scrap the race pug (as i know that wont sel lol ) the non 6 needs loads of bits that the race pug would suply save me shopping about and i'd still have a car for work wile the non 6 is built
Can you get a pic of the inner near side rear arch please? Open the boot, flip rear seat down & remove the carpet from the side.

I'd put a £20 bet on now the reason the seatbelt doesn't work is because the rear arch is virtually non existent through rust.
(10-09-2014, 08:46 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get a pic of the inner near side rear arch please? Open the boot, flip rear seat down & remove the carpet from the side.

I'd put a £20 bet on now the reason the seatbelt doesn't work is because the rear arch is virtually non existent through rust.

this ^^^^^^ . .lol
so if i upload the picture and its not rotten you guys paypaling me £20 each?
(will up load later as camera lead is at my girls house)
(11-09-2014, 02:51 PM)maxlee Wrote: [ -> ]so if i upload the picture and its not rotten you guys paypaling me £20 each?
(will up load later as camera lead is at my girls house)

no, you're sending us all £20 when it is . .Big Grin
ok so you want a picture of the inner arch under the carpet surface rust/missing paint is ok as long as its not rotten right? Popcorn
I reckon there's a rust hole.

If theres not, there either was & its been repaired. Or you have one of the only Ph2 5drs without a rusty rear arch!
will chuck a pic up later Smile

question still stands on the bay etc £300 with 4 months mot fair price?
(11-09-2014, 02:55 PM)maxlee Wrote: [ -> ]ok so you want a picture of the inner arch under the carpet surface rust/missing paint is ok as long as its not rotten right? Popcorn

Nah, need to go a bit higher, we need to see the seatbelt mount...

Or you could just tug hard on the belt, it'll probably come off in your hand. Tongue

Seriously though, there probably is a rust hole there, and that'll affect the price.
i'll wack the pic up 2moz after reading what you guys say once the logbook comes through i'll just chuck the car on ebay for 300 notes
if unsold i've decided i'll brake the race pug for bits and turn the fuel etc and retax the more door and use it for work
that way the gti non 6 gets the bits it needs and i've still got a car with mot etc for the work run
I don't know how you keep up with all the cars you own, it'd take me half an hour to choose which one to take out each day. lol
i have a game called musical cars mate Sad

i am on a mishion tho to get down to 3ish buy november as i want to start sorting houses out etc with the misses and some times the cars get in the way when people say "i got to find some thing to do" i always thing dam wish i could say that lol

so next few weeks going to be on it teaching my self to weld etc and getting stuff done got a update for the race pug build to Wink will up date that soon
(11-09-2014, 10:07 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how you keep up with all the cars you own, it'd take me half an hour to choose which one to take out each day. lol

and you still wouldnt end up going out!
[Image: CIMG9872_zpsed388a6d.jpg]
its surface Smile i would take all the plastics off but i can't be assed ninjaninja
The rust is higher up, under the plastic. You can see the start of it near the boot light wire!
you didn't ask for a pic of that Tongue thats were i spilt my tea wile taking the photo
(14-09-2014, 08:04 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]The rust is higher up, under the plastic. You can see the start of it near the boot light wire!

what he said . . . .^^^ . . .it's under the plastic on the seatbelt reel mount itself . .Smile
^ I can 2nd that, had to pay £120 to get the whole area repaired on my old 306...it was horrible... :/
i'm sure your right guys i never thought about it untill being told on here above

good news is wont cost me £120 to repair i spend to much of my time under peoples land rovers with spanners who can weld so will just cost me tea and welding wire could do it me self but i know i can't weld so would turn out shite till i get many more hours in.

still waiting for the v5 back! dvla are getting crapper these days

looking at the race pug all the time/things that needs for mot next month and the non gti non 6 needing loads of bits i might be better of stripping the race pug and running the more door for a wile longer :/