306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pilot Sport 3 Prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just been looking at pilot sport 3 tyres, they seem to get some good reviews, probably going to go for 195/50 R15. Kwik Fit have them for £62 per tyre fitted and balanced, is that good or is there cheaper out there?
Thats a really good price that!
Got mine fitted for £65 each on the front
Brilliant tyres, I abuse them a lot and theyve took a lot of stick very well with lots of tread still remaining, go for it!
(06-09-2014, 11:20 PM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Thats a really good price that!
Got mine fitted for £65 each on the front
Brilliant tyres, I abuse them a lot and theyve took a lot of stick very well with lots of tread still remaining, go for it!

Awesome Smile I know what I'm getting payday Big Grin
Nice one
What power are you running through your wheels? Ive currently got them on the front of my stage 1 hdi which gets abused in gear 50% of the time, those tyres never give in with grip around corners or when planting your foot
(06-09-2014, 11:25 PM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one
What power are you running through your wheels? Ive currently got them on the front of my stage 1 hdi which gets abused in gear 50% of the time, those tyres never give in with grip around corners or when planting your foot

Currently standard DTurbo but will be tuned soon Smile stage 1 should see me around 130bhp
Nice one, they would last ages on a standard tune 306 derv aha!
Im running around 125 and probably a bit more torque than a stage 1 d turbo and they have lasted well, should be the same for you, have you had tracking done recently? (Mine was 7 degrees out and ate a set of rainsport 3's on the front in just over 4k miles!)
(06-09-2014, 11:31 PM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one, they would last ages on a standard tune 306 derv aha!
Im running around 125 and probably a bit more torque than a stage 1 d turbo and they have lasted well, should be the same for you, have you had tracking done recently? (Mine was 7 degrees out and ate a set of rainsport 3's on the front in just over 4k miles!)

I'm planning on getting the tracking done when the new tyres are being done, that way I know it's all good and should make the tyres last a little longer
Sound mate, sounds like a good plan! Happy motoring! 306 motoring that is Smile
(06-09-2014, 11:34 PM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Sound mate, sounds like a good plan! Happy motoring! 306 motoring that is Smile

Thanks mate Smile all 306 motoring is happy motoring Big Grin
No worries, it is until something else needs fixed aha
Check on black circles, simply to avoid giving quickshit any money
(06-09-2014, 11:38 PM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]No worries, it is until something else needs fixed aha

Very true haha

(06-09-2014, 11:46 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Check on black circles, simply to avoid giving quickshit any money

£60.99 per tyre fitted so saved a bit of money there Big Grin
I needed 17" piliot sports 3 and kwikfit wanted £180 per tyre!!! Everywhere else £126 per tyre.

I did a bit of shopping about and got all 4 at £380 delivered and £40 for fitting. Got the tyres from a german company on ebay
(07-09-2014, 09:21 AM)Nathan1305 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2014, 11:38 PM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]No worries, it is until something else needs fixed aha

Very true haha

(06-09-2014, 11:46 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]Check on black circles, simply to avoid giving quickshit any money

£60.99 per tyre fitted so saved a bit of money there Big Grin

£61.50 from F1 Autocentres +cashback available topcashback yo!

Not a bad deal and can be had same day if you're lucky Smile

And there's also mytyres as well...pays to shop around.
black circles did it for £280 fully fitted. Ive had mine in the dry, on track and also in the wet. Wet performance was amazing.