306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 DTurbo S. China. Breaking inc. TD04L/11mm Bosch Setup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi

I'm breaking my 306 now.

All bits virtually can go.

EDIT: Look through thread to see updates of prices I put on certain things and also pictures I don't update on this post.

Items:

*Offers on the td04l as a whole fitment including oil line etc - TEMP SOLD to silverzx
*11mm Bosch, injectors, lines, pulley. - Offers?
*Phase 3 Headlights - Going cheap at £30 + postage (Pictures to come)
*Rallye Blanks - £10 + postage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some general images (all different dates):

[Image: IMAG0013.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0016.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0017.jpg]

Fire away.
Why?
Because I'm looking at getting another car very shortly, and it's just such a coincidence that tonight, my cambelt has just slipped while at some revs/speed, not going to be worth sorting out as I'm looking at other cars anyway.
Td04 is tempting! Lol I fear it would be out of my price range. How much you spend on that setup
Ermm. A fair bit. Not giving any figures.

All I'm saying is, I'm open to all SENSIBLE offers. But yea, I'm hoping it's tempting. Complete TD04 package that will fit straight the way, no probs what so ever. If someone also bought both Pump + Turbo setup. Obviously discounts to multiple time buys. etc.

Fire away guys.
Got any pics? Its on a t2 Mani?
Scouring eBay for td04 prices
[Image: P1050017.jpg]

[Image: P1050020.jpg]
^ Just some exhaust paste don't worry Tongue

As you can see from the first one though. Really is straight fit / oem+ lawl, except all the welding and what not. Tongue
I'll dig for some more.
5dr, if so I need to think about things I need Smile

Off the top of my head, how much for the jack holder in the boot posted to bs3
Jack holder... I'll have to check I have one Tongue

5dr? confused_face.png

It's not a 5 door if that's what your asking. Smile

Just thought of something that amused me as well.

Did the typical tuned DT thing as it went on me, made a bit of a bang kind of thing. So the first thing I actually did, I checked my rear view mirror to see if I was leaving oil everywhere from a rod going through the sump or something Tongue lawl. Typical XUD owner!! teehee
Let me know about the holderSmile

Turned down my pump and turbo today, suprisingly goes better...
Will do pal. I'll have a look tomorrow after work.
Matty send me your lowest price on turbo setup for the 205 Smile
Aha if I had seen this a couple days ago It would have saved a lot of time & money making my own set up!
Can you PM me a lowest price on the turbo set-up please?
Whats your best price on the bosch pump?
how much for the interior?
After a drivers side seatbelt tensioner as well?
WTAF.........does nobody understand the term "make a sensible offer"................... I will give you all a clue, it doesn't mean ask for a price, it means offer what you would be willing to pay for it, the worst the man can say is no! :roll:

and if I was in his position I would be telling you all that everything £1000 or you can make your best offer! but maybe thats just me lol
^^^ but but but

You're a grumpy old man lmao
devils_fuel Wrote:^^^ but but but

You're a grumpy old man lmao

Well, it had to be said, he did make it pretty clear I thought TBH lol
It was clear tbh

Just pulling your leg grumpies
Right, <3 Mark <3 is right.

I want offers guys. Otherwise I might have to eBay and let you lot bid each other etc.

I've only recieved ONE offer, which was on the turbo from someone that is not even in this thread.

So if people want it (td04), send me offers either in here/PM etc.

Also, the interior. Again, make me an offer chap.

Make offers guys. Not trying to be horrible, but I'm not going to give you guys my lowest amount I can take.

Mark got it spot on, I'll just say no/haggle perhaps if your in the ball point figure of what I'm perhaps thinking.

In terms of stuff like interior though, I will do it cheaper than what you see on eBay, as you're all living for the 306 Tongue teehee

I'll soon start taking pictures of the crystal headlights and other parts and giving a certain price on them. But for now, offers guys.
Sorry to hear this mate, thats really unfortunate.
you should break your bottom end aswell that might be worth abit with HDI/decomp.

Bolt on stuff is gonna be worth a fair bit as no machining/modifications need to be done.
75 posted to start you off
£100 collected for the turbo setup Smile did text you aswell matt
Let dan have it if he's picking it up
15 posted for drivers seat belt tensioner?
It is indeed Dave, thanks for your help on everything! Big Grin

I got your text Dan mate. Just letting any more offers get in before any decision is made whether to eBay etc or not.

4Way - I'll decide who I sell it to. Big Grin Thanks anyway! Tongue lol

devils_fuel - I willl PM you at some point today.

Bear in mind this too:

Dave Wrote:Bolt on stuff is gonna be worth a fair bit as no machining/modifications need to be done.

Just bear that in mind, not many people sell the complete bolt on TD04.
Thanks,
Matty
I take it the hdi rods and low comp pistons are fubard?
Matty Wrote:devils_fuel - I willl PM you at some point today.

Cool beans fella Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4