306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: want to sell my hdi any1 interested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im thinking of selling my 2001 hdi so cheap tax...there are pics in newbies somwhere im sure someone knows how to find them its basicly a diablo hdi glx, but i have fitted half leather, lowered it lightweight alloys 17"s tinted windows remapped to around 120bhp smoothed bonnet new clutch 2 weeks ago mot tax late july..in really nice condition looking for around 1200 for quick sale..
looks a bit differant than those pics gti6 spliter debadged tinted windows , and lower at the front..
oh yeah has only got 115k with history too and decent sound system
I cant see any pics mate?
Pics found here <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=600" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=600</a><!-- l -->
cheers 4way ..you have seen it so any thing you can answer that i cant go for it
looks nice mate, pity im not on the market for an HDI Sad
Those pics don't do it justice, very nice car!
It looks lush in the pics tbh
will find some better pics and put them on
i have put a better thread up with new pics
I shouldn't be tempted but am slightly
give in to temptation!!!!!!! lol
I don't wanna give in as I have to keep mine for another 12 months due to finances, then retest and then get rid

Nothing wrong with MYA, the car is too small for what I need and lost interest..