306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: You know you're crap when....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....the kid from down the street turns up with a can of release spray. Never spoken to him before. Just see him working on civics in his drive and wave.

And funnily he was more interested in the 6 than the fat Datsun!
er..... right.

I just sold some bucket seats to a guy with a honda. He was fairly interested as modding a 306 was a bit different. Apparently everyone has Hondas so he was happy to see something different!
Whoops i meant this as a new thread. Like those "you only had one job threads"....maybe not Smile
... You crash into a wall overtaking a learner.
*you're

You're welcome.
(01-09-2014, 11:20 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: [ -> ]*you're

You're welcome.

Yeah that's annoying that i did that. Must have been all the headbanging i did yesterday! That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it!
(01-09-2014, 11:14 AM)silverzx Wrote: [ -> ]... You crash into a wall overtaking a learner.

Rofl
(01-09-2014, 10:38 AM)MisterGTR Wrote: [ -> ]....the kid from down the street turns up with a can of release spray. Never spoken to him before. Just see him working on civics in his drive and wave.

And funnily he was more interested in the 6 than the fat Datsun!

Your mate says next right and you turn next left!!

HuhConfused
Why did the kid just turn up with a can of release spray? Did he have a reason? Or just thought, dropped peugeot, his suspension must just be stuck.
...you realise how long you lived in Hereford before getting the hell out!
Could be worse, I gave a guy across the road a fill of gearbox oil as they hadn't twigged a replacement box might need new oil "thought it had it in it"... At the time they were having problems removing a driveshaft due to the hub nut being attached. Took them best part of two days, but it did work after.
(02-09-2014, 06:50 AM)Slam Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Why did the kid just turn up with a can of release spray? Did he have a reason? Or just thought, dropped peugeot, his suspension must just be stuck.

If i see someone on their drive working on a Peugeot, if I'm in a good mood ill turn up with gaffe tape and WD40 because you just know they are swearing because its either something that should be in place and isn't or its something that won't budge and should!
(02-09-2014, 07:18 AM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2014, 06:50 AM)Slam Wagon Wrote: [ -> ]Why did the kid just turn up with a can of release spray? Did he have a reason? Or just thought, dropped peugeot, his suspension must just be stuck.

If i see someone on their drive working on a Peugeot, if I'm in a good mood ill turn up with gaffe tape and WD40 because you just know they are swearing because its either something that should be in place and isn't or its something that won't budge and should!

You forgot cable ties!
Just being neighbourly I guess.
Don't think I've ever seen anyone working on a Peugeot round here tbh, I'd probably pass quickly and hope they didn't ask for a hand lol. Then again, there aren't many Peugeots round here at all lol, I guess they're not expensive enough for the people with holiday homes and yachts! lol