306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: steering wheel upgrade help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. Juat a quicky. Would 5he leather steering wheel from the peugeot 206 gti fit my 306? Many thanks
Pretty sure I've seen someone with a 206 wheel in a 306 before I'm pretty sure it will physically fit however whether the airbag is compatible I don't know. Do you have the 206 wheel already?
There is a guide on here to fit the airbag with wiring stuff for the 206 wheel. Can't link it though as I'm on the Tapatalk app
Early ones will without much bother...later ones you will lose the cowling and have to do some cutting plus it will sit further away from the driving position
Which wheel do you have at the moment? The 3 spoke 306 wheel is a vast improvement from the 4 spoke wheel imo
(27-08-2014, 08:06 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: [ -> ]There is a guide on here to fit the airbag with wiring stuff for the 206 wheel. Can't link it though as I'm on the Tapatalk app

i havent seen a guide for it D:
I quite fancy a 4 spoke in mine rather than the 3
(16-09-2014, 07:45 PM)thebluepearl Wrote: [ -> ]I quite fancy a 4 spoke in mine rather than the 3

Really?? Lol
I fitted a 3 spoke in mine and sold the 4 spoke on ebay for 99p lol it was pretty worn though
Yeh, but it would have to be a leather one
Should be able to find one pretty cheap, i paid £30 for a 3 spoke leather.

Is yours plastic or leather? If the latter, you could easily sell that and buy a 4 spoke with change leftover
Got a 4 spoke leather wheel here, £20 picked up near Doncaster ?
4 spoke leather wheel is much better than the 3 spoke one imo!!

I paid £35 posted for a mint 4 spoke with mint leather gearknob a few months ago. Unfortunately neither are mint now. Sad
(17-09-2014, 08:04 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]4 spoke leather wheel is much better than the 3 spoke one imo!!

Lies!! :p
I dunno, I'm afraid I agree with Tom! I much prefer the 4 spoke wheel, was quite chuffed about having one in the estate after having the 3 spoke in the dt. Wink
Seems like its just me that prefers a 3 spoke then lol *queue the violins*
309 GTI wheel ftuw tbh . . .Big Grin
(17-09-2014, 09:41 AM)Iceman299 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like its just me that prefers a 3 spoke then lol *queue the violins*
I prefer the 3 spoke. Your not the only one. Had a 205 one in my last 306 though
3 spoke all way long =D

But it's hard and expensive to find one in leather :O
(19-09-2014, 08:20 PM)Nunolinha Wrote: [ -> ]3 spoke all way long =D

But it's hard and expensive to find one in leather :O

Normally around £30, just find a breaker on ebay who has a cabby
3 prong all the way! Currently using the 205 gti leather one to give the nad that sporty feel Wink
I fancy changing my steering wheel , been after one of these since bloody March! Just love the look of it. Whilst we're on the subject, anyone got one please?

http://s18.postimage.org/dl8k09je1/SDC11075.jpg