306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: B4T Does Llandow! Wednesday 22nd August 2012, £60!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ruan's said some of you might be interested... but he's a tart and hasn't posted it yet...

When?

Wednesday 22nd August 2012

How do I secure my place?

Places are going very fast! We are taking deposits, which will secure your place for this awesome trackday. Deposits are £15 (non-refundable).

You can pay via:
  • Paypal: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:chase_05@hotmail.co.uk">chase_05@hotmail.co.uk</a><!-- e --> (please send as a "Gift" to cover the Paypal fees)
  • Bank transfer: Please send a PM to Norledge for account details.[/list:u]Deposits need to be paid by 1st June 2012 to secure your place!

When is full payment due?

22nd July 2012

Circuit details:

Quote:Llandow Circuit Circuit Details
    Length = 1450m
    Width = 9m

A technically challenging circuit with both left and right hand bends - suitable for both cars & bikes

Noise Limitation
    In consideration to the local community, we operate a self imposed noise limit of 105db absolute maximum.

[Image: circuit_outline.gif]

This is a 100% B4T organised event. We are hiring the circuit for the entire day.

30 cars are required for the £60 price, so the more people you guys pull in the better!

There is NO cheaper way of getting on track!!

No extra charges for passengers or second drivers!

Quote:Llandow is situated 20 miles west of Cardiff in the Vale of Glamorgan near the country towns of Cowbridge and Llantwit Major.

It is sited on a former World War II airfield using the former runways as the basis of the track.

Circuit Address - Llandow Circuit, Llandow, Near Cowbridge, Vale of Glamorgan CF71 7PB

[Image: location_map.gif]

As always, the B4T BBQ will be present - AND FREE!

Please add your name to the following list.

1. Norledge - Golf PAID
    2. Chris_429 - MX5 PAID
    3. Adam86 - MR2
    4. Jamesy - 306 GTi6
    5. Rallye James - S2000 (Deposit Paid)
    6. Ruan - 306 DT
    7. Gunge - Integra/306 PAID
    8. Gavin - Impreza
    9. Rich - Mx5
    10. Dean - 106 Rallye
    11. Dan88
    12. CTiStu - Saxo
    13. Mark.evs - GTi6
    14. Stevie - MR2 (Deposit Paid)
    15. Paul (Mark.evs)
    16. Darren - Civic PAID
    17. ACW Motorsport plastics - Mini(Deposit Paid)
    18. ACW Motorsport plastics - Nova (Deposit Paid)
    19. ACW Motorsport plastics - GTi6 (Deposit Paid)

20. Ed Doe - 306 GTi6 -Deposit Paid
    21. fooby - GTi6 (Ed Doe)
    22. scott - GTi6 (Ed Doe)
    23. Shmed (Stevie)
    24. Rich - 205 GTi6
    25. Ed - Logo
    26. Nick - Lotus Excel
    27. Shmed - MR2
    28. Pebbles167 - GTi6

http://www.built4track.co.uk/t3216-b4t- ... 2-60#50952

Thanks guys.
youve missed out the point on how long you get on track?
It's a full day...

You pay for the day and it's open pit... Go on when you want, come off when you want...
1. Norledge - Golf
2. Chris_429 - MX5
3. Adam86 - MR2
4. Jamesy - 306 GTi6
5. Rallye James - S2000
6. Ruan - 306 DT
7. Gunge - Integra/306
8. Gavin - Impreza
9. Rich - Mx5
10. Dean - 106 Rallye
11.Ed Doe - 306 GTi6 (+ GoPro Hero Tongue )
12.Scott - 306 GTi6 (+ phase4 headrests - the big gay!)
13.Fooby - 306 GTi6 (+ however much ph2 trim makes it to Llandow without falling off on the way)
Sorry boys forgot I posted it here!!

Updated the first list, get your deposits over ASAP!!
Ruan Wrote:It's a full day...

You pay for the day and it's open pit... Go on when you want, come off when you want...

Just a point, the two hours are run in 20 minute sessions, It's just what Llandow do and something we can't avoid!
When do deposits need to be paid by? ninja may just come along for Lols. Although will have to swap exhausts if there is a noise limitation lol
There is a limit, but supposedly it's not that heavilly enforced...

But tbh, 105dB is actually REALLY fecking loud... Most will come in under that from my experience.

Annoyingly the iPhone decibel meter app is surprisingly accurate... Tested Norledges Golf and it came up with 96dB - Castle Combe test came back with 97dB...
Would liked to have done this but I'll be on my honeymoon
this...is... so... tempting.............
Do it!

It'll be a good laugh, looks like there's going to be *quite* a few 306s..
Ruan Wrote:There is a limit, but supposedly it's not that heavilly enforced...

But tbh, 105dB is actually REALLY fecking loud... Most will come in under that from my experience.

Annoyingly the iPhone decibel meter app is surprisingly accurate... Tested Norledges Golf and it came up with 96dB - Castle Combe test came back with 97dB...

Decibel meter app is that what it's called? If so I'll get it lol. Measured on idle or through the revs?
Hold at 4k, 1m away from the pipe.

Although in the past I've heard that GTi6s and stuff on bodies will exceed the limit with the actual inlet noise, rather than exhaust noise, lol!
Haha from the inlet?! That's mad. Hopefully I'll be there should be fun. Get to test Racelands on track haha
I'm well excited for this now! Shame its ages away still!! lol

Norlege just posted in b4t only 6 spaces left, so get your names down if you wanna go!!

Out of interest when's the 1st session start?
*Shrug*

Ed - come to my place on the evening before, then we can all convoy together.
Would love this but can't!! Won't be in the country gutted
Ruan Wrote:*Shrug*

Ed - come to my place on the evening before, then we can all convoy together.

YES!!!

Might need a hand with 'weight reduction' Tongue And possibly fitment of my GAZ rear dampers too if I havent already sorted them by then!!! lol
Get them done before then!

Get a few Car-ry people over and get them to do it for you if you provide bacon and tea.
Ruan Wrote:Get them done before then!

Get a few Car-ry people over and get them to do it for you if you provide bacon and tea.

lol I'm going to start working on Niall & Grant...!
Hmm...

4 Spaces left now guys - First list updated.

Deposits need to be in by 1st June, if not by then your space WILL be opened up to the reserve list. Full Payment by 22nd July.

Sound Limit is 105Db which is LOUD, normally it's measured at 2/3rds max rpm, 1m distance, 45 degrees. BUT I've done Llandow 4 times now, not once seen a sound test take place ninja

First session starts at 10am, you'll need to be at the track by 9am AT THE LATEST for signing on and briefing.

Lunch is at 1, track tends to close between 5-6.

Erm... think thats all questions answered?!
2 spaces!
Still spaces for this guys!!
Stu, I'm really sorry, but as discussed previously, after the crash I'm a bit stretched so wont make this one Sad

I also rather cheekily bunged scott's name up; I don't think he'll be going now...

Are there any trackdays later on in the year through b4t?
Yeah it's fine mate.

I really want to get Anglesey done this year, but all depends on the golf tbh!!
This does look tempting!!!