306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Google Project Glass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is quite call and really where you could see the tecnology taking this route in the near future. quite awesome.

Seeing as most memory is no longer within a phone but stored virtually elsewhere, this could be all possible
mark_airey Wrote:Quite cool but these are better.................and also from google......

@Chrome Multitask - Seems like a stupid idea! yes, it could allow 2 people to browse at the same time but 2 mice for one person - christ, try rubbing your belly with one hand and patting your head with the other. Thats simple but tough enough

@google maps NES - haha! "blow on the cartridge.." how standard was that fix! Again, an interesting but pointless production
ginge191 Wrote:@Chrome Multitask - Seems like a stupid idea! yes, it could allow 2 people to browse at the same time but 2 mice for one person - christ, try rubbing your belly with one hand and patting your head with the other. Thats simple but tough enough

@google maps NES - haha! "blow on the cartridge.." how standard was that fix! Again, an interesting but pointless production

Chrome multitask and Google maps NES were both April fools both done by google *facepalm* you can try them if you click the links below the vids in youtube though, they have made an actual 8bit version of google maps! its awesome Big Grin
i can see

google maps 8 bit: with an amazing starting location
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=0.0000,+0 ... iwloc=near

and my house in 8 bit

[Image: k3OEo.png]
It's so retro that your 306 looks like a 205 ninja
[quote="thms182"]It's so retro that your 306 looks like a 205

lmao
Lol yeah those glasses are cool. There seems to be a lack of interface though
4WayDiablo Wrote:Lol yeah those glasses are cool. There seems to be a lack of interface though

i think its controlled by your eyes. depending on where you look on the "screen"
How would it know if your looking at the screen or something high and right
4WayDiablo Wrote:How would it know if your looking at the screen or something high and right

I dont know! its not my invention! lol
but then how many times do you just move your eyes to look at somthing and not your whole head?
That's cool but you would look like such a dick just talking to the glasses. And I bet there massive!
Niall Wrote:And I bet there massive!

What, this sort of massive?......................
[Image: big-things-03-big-glasses.jpg]

Or more like this?..........
[Image: Big%20Glasses%202.jpg]
I thought eh we're fashionable now mark? Best cancel my order!