306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking at getting a Dturbo for the missus and running on veg but it has a lucus Sad so before i buy it i wanna know how much people want of these pumps, (must have been stored in diesel or so i m led this needs to be done) don't want a dud. and preferably untuned, gov mod etc.

Can anyone help Smile
Probably looking around the £80-100 mark from anyone who knows what it is, but there are bargins to be had on ebay/scrappies where they dont know what theyre worth
I wanted to be below £50 dam,

Off to the scrappies then i guess, i know ed doe is good at getting them from a scrappy.....
You could get one for under £50, just as long as theyre not in the know lol
In that case, is there anyone on this forum with one of those pumps, that come on a dturbo which isn't a lucus, its the one that no one wants....... ninja
On the look out for some injectors now, anyone got any?
Lucas ones will work, just not as well as the break pressure is lower, 145bar for the lucas vs 175bar for the Bosch IIRC

I will have a look at the scrappers this weekend for you though, I do have a set but they are spoken for sorry!
Thanks mark, if they are cheap im interested.

What will happen if i run the current injectors with a bosch? For all i know hes got a mix and macth of lucas and bosch at the moment, as they car seems to have been played with quiet a bit
Fozzy Wrote:Thanks mark, if they are cheap im interested.

What will happen if i run the current injectors with a bosch? For all i know hes got a mix and macth of lucas and bosch at the moment, as they car seems to have been played with quiet a bit

Send me a PM as to what sort of price your wanting to pay for them, you will be able to tell if is has a mix and match set as they look totally different Smile
as long as they are all the same it will run "OK", it just throws the timing a bit out (amongst other things) because as far as I understand the injectors open sooner than they should due to the lower break pressure.
Saw one in a scrappy in dartford