306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Oh Hey...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
12k posts on the 6 forum FML...

Hello everyone, I'm Adam and I own a 306. I've owned I think 12, 11 of which were gti6s that were broken for parts and 1 red s reg rallye that had a v6 for a short time (had it for 6 years!). Current car is a shed Smile

Oh and current car is a phase 1 XSi

And I obviously can't count

[Image: blyton_1.jpg]
Don't suppose any of those 11 Gti-s you broke you still have a blaze front bumper lurking around do you? Itwasntme
Welcome mate Smile
Hi adam, good to have you on board.

Heard you even kidnapped Ari at pugfest, good stuff! Smile
Hi Adam, welcome to the dark side lol jokes
Welcome to the forum Hello
Ari loved being tied to a tree.

I did write a long introduction yesterday but my laptop battery died. Anyway the XSi is slowly getting there, it's going to be a few years. Been toying with 1.8T and Saab engines but for now it will stay gti6. There is considerably more speed to be had from the suspension, although keeping it soft enough for B roads doesn't help it on track.
Would sticking another engine be easy enough?
Can't be harder than the fecking v6. Not straightforward those really - the Saab looks best due to engine mounts being roughly in the right place. T5 or 1.8T aren't so easy.

Actually last thing it needs is more power. Cooler cabin would be a better thing to do.
welcome along chap, nice to see you here Wink
Welcome across Smile
After a proper flat out B road drive today I don't need more power. It is more than quick enough, especially with some rage, huge focus and System of a Down on headphones
Welcome to the forum adam. Big Grin
Hi Adam
Welcome along mate
(23-08-2014, 11:48 PM)adam b Wrote: [ -> ]...especially with some rage, huge focus and System of a Down on headphones

That's a potent mix!
Hi and welcome