306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hi Folks....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks, I'm Scott, I'm 40 and although originally from Fife in Scotland now live in Hampshire. I used to work for Peugeot way back in the day and years later bought myself an M plate S16 which was a fantastic car. Reason I joined on here is that earlier this year I purchased a poorly 306 Rallye....needed a bit of attention but nothing beyond my abilities Big Grin .

I'm a proper dyed-in-the-wool petrolhead and also have a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR that I am building into a dedicated track/competition car. The build thread is HERE should anyone be interested. Here's a pic to whet the appetite....
[Image: N8image443_zpsad301a81.jpg]
[Image: N8image444_zpsd8f0e485.jpg]
[Image: N8image446_zpsf5d9411b.jpg]

Managed to get the Pug back up and running and am using it as a summer runabout and track car until the GTR is finished. Having had an S16 before myself and the use of my parents 205 1.9 GTI I really appreciate just how good Peugeot's handle for FWD cars. I usually fall into the trap of getting carried away and going daft on parts but I am crystal clear that I am keeping this very calm and sensible....that is the planItwasntme

It came to me looking like this........
[Image: WP_20140328_15_44_15_Pro_zps3977218b.jpg]
[Image: WP_20140328_15_44_27_Pro_zps9b2afccf.jpg]

And now have it looking like this, with all the mechanicals at the front end replaced....
[Image: WP_20140725_20_01_21_Pro_zps0d410dc5.jpg]
[Image: WP_20140725_20_01_01_Pro_zps496b704b.jpg]

Managed to source a gen Peugeot O/S/R quarter panel which will be getting grafted onto the damaged area and then I'll look to get the sprayed and colour matched.

Its a great little driver but has a small cutting out issue while driving that'll probably be down to a duff sensor I reckon.

See you around.....

TT
(Scott)
Welcome along mate have 2 nice cars there Smile
Had an R34 a few years ago.

Got my 3.0 V6 GTI 306 which is a proper pocket rocket and faster then me old skyline.
Welcome along mate Smile

Both good looking cars, the cherry Rallye should tidy up well.
Thanks for the kind words.

I'm hoping that after sorting the rear quarter and a bit of a freshen up on the paint, it should look nice and tidy!!

TT
Hi mate. Your on the 6 forum aren't you? Pretty sure I've already seen most of your project thread unless I'm mixing you up with someone else lol.
No, you're correct...
Thought I'd see what was going on over here too..

TT
(20-08-2014, 03:39 PM)tarmac terror Wrote: [ -> ]No, you're correct...
Thought I'd see what was going on over here too..

TT

From what ive heard theres alot more 'going on' over on this forum.

Welcome along, love the rallyes
Does seem a little more lively on here compared to others.
Think the '6 forum is going through a rough patch at the moment. All forums tend to have one every so often.

I'm sure it'll pull through. Would be a shame to lose it.....

TT
Welcome to the club. Two awesome cars there. Youre very lucky!