306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I'm Will
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taking my time in picking the best 306 I can, HDI of course, hopefully to pick up next week. I'm still new enough to HDI's but I know my PSA cars pretty well. I'm used to a 2.5 turbo D so it's a big drop but a few mods and I hope to have a sweet little nut!
Hello and welcome, i use a stage 1 HDi as my daily and gotta say its pretty damn good! Smile
Welcome to the forum Hello
Hello will. I am grant.

Welcome! Wink
Welcome to the forum, i too have a 306 hdi, best thing for me
Welcome mate. Post some pics up when ya get one!
Hi Will. I'm Sam. Hdi will be great. first mods are decat and a stage 1 map. can probably manage a stage 2 reduced torque map which is around 150hp. Once youve done that you need a stronger clutch and an FMIC then you can run the full 160. After that youre looking at upgraded fuel pumps etc.
Hello there Smile
hey will welcome to the forum.
Welcome along.
Hello will :-) ye 306 hdi great wee car but im more of a 306 xud man lol no seniors no problems lol were in meath are ya from lol ...........paddy...... .....
Cheers lads, nice to know there's a friendly group

(28-08-2014, 12:35 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: [ -> ]Hello will :-) ye 306 hdi great wee car but im more of a 306 xud man lol no seniors no problems lol were in meath are ya from lol ...........paddy...... .....

haha, I'm between Trim and Ballivor, are ya a Meath man yourself? Two 2.1 xud's at home in citroen xm's, they're next on the project list.
Lol good stuff man do ya no any one with a spar set of 2.1 injectors lyin about lol would like a set for my bus :-) . No im from newry nt that far from u like lol did u get a 306 yet .
yeah picked one up outside Monaghan town
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-26137.html
There's a lad in Poyntzpass with a lot of xm parts who might be able to sort you out
Welcome along, seem a friendly bunch
Hi will
Hello mate, welcome aboard Smile
Hi and welcome will.