306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hockey Sticks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The little whit clip to hold them to the wing is broke.. Anyone just pump tiger seal around the back of them and prop it closed till its dry? lol Will this work or can i buy the clips somewhere?
ed cable tied mine in Big Grin
and theyre only a few pennies from peugeot themselves Big Grin
Yep 52p from pug. Need to take the headlight out to fit them properly. If you just try to clip them to the wing straight, they will more than likely just snap. Need to be clipped in from a angle.
Cable tie sounds easy enough now lol thanks fellas
I need to do this on the white one lol
Silly question...What are hockey sticks?
The bits under the headlights
Ben Jay Wrote:Silly question...What are hockey sticks?

Connor Wrote:The bits under the headlights

Shaped like hockey sticks............ Big Grin
is "hockey sticks" the pug technical term also ??
ginge191 Wrote:is "hockey sticks" the pug technical term also ??
nah, they call it something else
Pug call them headlight trims. There's a guide on here somewhere with useful part numbers in. There in there.
Niall Wrote:Yep 52p from pug. Need to take the headlight out to fit them properly. If you just try to clip them to the wing straight, they will more than likely just snap. Need to be clipped in from a angle.

So you push the clip into the wing then put the headlight back in and then push the hockey stick into the clip?
lewisdmz Wrote:
Niall Wrote:Yep 52p from pug. Need to take the headlight out to fit them properly. If you just try to clip them to the wing straight, they will more than likely just snap. Need to be clipped in from a angle.

So you push the clip into the wing then put the headlight back in and then push the hockey stick into the clip?
Correct. If you saw the clip in detail, you would see why the headlight needs to come out. It sort of needs to be swung in from the middle of the car
Yeah i was wondering why it wouldn't push in, thought it was just me being a spaz or the bumper not being on dead straight.
yeh there is 3? clips which go into the headlights, then another which slots into the quarter panel.
4WayDiablo Wrote:
ginge191 Wrote:is "hockey sticks" the pug technical term also ??
nah, they call it something else
They're actually called 'Let's design a piece of plastic which is certain to break the second someone looks at it to think about removing the grille" trim