306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hey All.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i'm B19 FEX or Tommy as other people know me as. I am on .net as well but this seems like a better site. I have a phase 2 Dturbo in Nile Blue that i've not done much to but Im looking to tune it at somepoint and then ditch the Lucas pump and get a Bosch. So, Im looking forward to using this site and hopfully get to a few meets but being in Scotland, there never seems to be any meets up here, lol.
Thanks for reading.
Welcome Along
Welcome along...ditching the lucas for the Bosch is well worth it. Beware though..it WILL leave you constantly tinkering with it and always wanting more power!!
Welcome to the site! I think we have a growing number of members from Scotland, hopefully there'll be someone fairly local to you and you can have a mini-meet lol
hell yes, we will get something sorted for january!
Has there ever been a scottish meet? Lol

Welcome to the site Smile
Welcome along mate
Welcome Tongue
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I hope we do get more Scottish members and start getting some meets up here.
Welcome along Fella, I've recently changed from lucas to bosch and i cant believe how easy it is to get power from then Big Grin
Welcome along, any particular part of Scotland? It's pretty big, lol, I'm in the lakes that isn't far from some of Scotland and your more than welcome to come along to any meets if your not far Smile
mark_airey Wrote:Welcome along, any particular part of Scotland? It's pretty big, lol, I'm in the lakes that isn't far from some of Scotland and your more than welcome to come along to any meets if your not far Smile
Im in West Lothian, its in the middle of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Welcome to the club
Welcome mate Wink