306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: RIP Robin Williams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28749702

It's not often I am that bothered by celebs dying, but I am truly saddened by the passing of this great, great entertainer. I for one grew up watching many a film in which he starred, he gave so much to so many, and will be sorely missed.

My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time. Sad
jesus i didnt expect that..

thoughts, again, with his family..
cracking actor he was! every film he was in, I enjoyed, so we lost another good actor, rik mayall we lost a couple of months ago too.
I too grew up watching and loving his films, Mrs Doubtfire, Jumanji and Flubber to name a few
R.i.p fella
Holy cow....thats a shock. Such ace comic films yet depression and now suicide. Thats shocked me.
That's awful, that a man that made so many happy couldn't do the same for himself, a brilliant actor and a great man. God bless his soul. RIP Sad
It's put a downer on my day Sad

Apparently he had ongoing drugs problems and a great amount of anxiety / depression. Guess you don't really 'know' these personalities.
No way rip, was a truley Amazing actor Sad
Hmm, thought this was a hoax as there was a Family guy episode starring him last night! Just an odd coincidence I guess.

RIP.
R.I.P Robin, was truly a good actor in many films, heard about him this morning couldnt believe it.. Sad
Defo will be missed, gave alot of great times to so many people from young to old.
Proof that money doesn't = happiness either
Gonna watch Good Morning Vietnam tonight I think.
Rest in peace robin,will be sorely missed R.I.P.
(12-08-2014, 11:32 AM)mcvite Wrote: [ -> ]Rest in peace robin,will be solely missed R.I.P.

Sorely? Wink
RIP. Legend is overused but it applies to him imo. Depression is a horrible illness it never really leaves you. Not seen Good Morning Vietnam in years need to watch that again!
(12-08-2014, 10:37 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna watch Good Morning Vietnam tonight I think.

This like a thousand times.

Gutting tbf... Genuine hero.
(12-08-2014, 09:13 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, thought this was a hoax as there was a Family guy episode starring him last night! Just an odd coincidence I guess.

RIP.

I was also watching this last night and it made me question how much of a coincidence was that!
His films are brilliant, many of them watched a thousand times as a kid!
Rip robin williams.
I was shocked to hear it too, he was a cracking actor. Sorry to hear he's gone Sad
Sad times Sad
[attachment=18374]
Very sad hearing this, so many great films and an excellent stand up comedian. Just heard that he hanged himself, what a waste of a truly awesome talent. RIP
(11-08-2014, 11:43 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28749702

It's not often I am that bothered by celebs dying, but I am truly saddened by the passing of this great, great entertainer. I for one grew up watching many a film in which he starred, he gave so much to so many, and will be sorely missed.

My thoughts are with his family at this difficult time. Sad

Couldn't have put it better.

Anyone wanting a bit more insight into who he was, take a look at his stand-up comedy, really fantastic stuff and often made references to his personal problems. The Coco the gorilla story had friends and i laughing so hard we had to rewind it 5 or 6 times before we actually managed to hear the end of the joke.
Why on earth every time someone dies, is there a cruise? PW I can understand, but RW, Why? No disrespect to the hero.
Jordan, I'm not sure that cruise is actually gonna happen....maybe read the ad again carefully? Tongue
FML.

Still,, we all know someone will organise one. Does my head in.
I thought the picture background might've been a giveaway without even having to read tbf. lol
(13-08-2014, 08:23 AM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the picture background might've been a giveaway without even having to read tbf. lol

Didn't even notice, was on my iphone & just saw the title & facepalmed!
Lol, fair enough!
Haha Jordan
lmao
Pages: 1 2