306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What ive been working on !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Theres two sides to everyone. Mine is my mk3 xr2i 1.8 16v. Saved it from a scrap yard in telford for the some of £250. After working on her for over 5 months now apart of me told myself she should of stayed there! Few pictures of her.

[attachment=18340]

[attachment=18341]

When I get her!

Like all mk3 fiesta's there rot boxes.

[attachment=18342]

[attachment=18343]

[attachment=18344]

2 kg's of welding wire, 34 flap disc's not forgetting man hours she finally started to go back together.

[attachment=18345]

[attachment=18346]

[attachment=18347]

[attachment=18348]

Bit of a pain. Limited on pictures to post on a single thread so I move on about 2 months to the engine im working on. Work of art! Would of been cheaper to buy a new block.

[attachment=18349]

[attachment=18350]

And here she stands today! Spending gone way over the 1k mark. Why I went to that scrap yard last year I don't know Wink

[attachment=18351]

[attachment=18352]

[attachment=18353]

[attachment=18354]
Nice Si seats. I had them in my xr2i 8v 1.6.

Miss that car. So much fun...spat flames too!!
Forgot the bay Smile

[attachment=18355]

There original xr2i 16v seats these are si seats Smile

[attachment=18356]

Only difference is the green pattern. Very easy mistaken tbh

Had to buy a hole donor car which had the original interior in . Parts are getting hard to find.

[attachment=18357]
Always had a soft spot for the fiestas. Don't worry about the cost, consider it an investment as quick old Ford's always go up in value.
The rusty footwel picture will give me nightmares!
Well done for saving it!
Lovely car mate and as said will only go up in value. I have a soft spot for old fords, had a few over these, plenty of smiles per mile as Mike Brewer would say lol!
Holy shit? what did you get for the 250 lol, most of it was rusted away :p good effort will be worth it, as said keep it good/garaged/dry and should go up in value.