306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all Smile
New member to 306oc! Used to have a phase 2 lucus pump 306 d turbo now got myself a Citroën Zx 1.9td with bosch pump and kkk turbo Smile had it a week clutch already slipping, drivers window slides itself down, pervious owner glued the sunroof shut and there is a arching somewhere on the fusebox! Other then these problems so happy to have a d turbo again Smile
James[/align]

Couple of pics of the Zx (not a 306 I no)
Welcome along. Sounds like you have a few issues. All sortable. What turbo do you have at.the month to to swap to kkk.
I'm looking to swap the kkk for a T2 at some point maybe put some hdi con rods in as well! Be on the hunt for parts end of the month Smile
Welcome!
Welcome to the forum,Hello
Welcome along Smile
Thats Sherman306's one that he paid £150 odd for, is it not?
welcome,

wants a good wack from the lowering stick ThumbsUp
If it was that one he made a bit of money onit I paid just under 400!! Started regretting it after I felt the clutch slip! I currently have some xsara vts shocks that I want to put 60mm lowering springs, will be looking for cheap fmic setup, 11mm pump, gti 6 rear axle, some wheels, maybe hdi con rods and a few other bits and bobs! But clutch Is my priority property put a hdi box on at same time!
Yes it is that one...but tbf he did put MOT on it lol...
Welcome Smile

I'd check the rear arch for rot it was advised on mot
(12-08-2014, 09:53 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Smile

I'd check the rear arch for rot it was advised on mot

How do you know that? ninja

And welcome btw ThumbsUp
Remove the plastic c pillar trim on passengers side and check for rust
(16-08-2014, 08:24 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Remove the plastic c pillar trim on passengers side and check for rust

Nooooooo you idiot Tongue
How do you know it was advised on mot? Tongue
Ohhh didn't realise beers kicking in again Sherman 306 was trying to sell it on here and took a picture of mot sheet
Welcome to the site mate.
Will most definitely have a look. Rest of the car looks solid enough. Becasue i cant post into wanted yet anyone got a hdi bix for sale nesr gloucestershire? Changing clutch soon so might as well change box